| chapter two |

' she's their definition of perfect '

ALEXIS SAT WITH HER BRUCE ON THE SOFA, her head resting against the man's chest

ALEXIS SAT WITH HER BRUCE ON THE SOFA, her head resting against the man's chest. Bruce snuggled against his mate, enjoying the warmth she gave off. He always felt comfortable every time he was near her. He felt peaceful and calm; the big guy inside of her always stayed put, satisfied when their mate was next to them.

"Why are you so hot?" Bruce asked. Alexis giggled, shaking her head as she stared at him with a raised brow. Bruce's face flushed, cheeks heating up. "Not like that."

A laugh escaped Alexis's mouth as a big grin spread across her face that seemed to light up her beautiful blue eyes. Her blonde hair cascaded down to her shoulder, resting neatly on her shoulders. Her eyes glowed with mischief.

"Sureee." She leaned her head back, resuming to play with his hair as Bruce watched his science documentary. The blonde let out a bored groan after a few minutes, the noise of the tv annoying her.

"What?" Asked Bruce, his eyes gazing down at his mate that stared up at him with a pout.

"Do we have to watch this?" She whined, tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Yes." He replied. He always loved how cute she could act sometimes. "This is one of the greatest science documentaries out there."

"I know. I've seen it." Bruce looked down with a raised brow; shock painted on his face.

"When?"

"When I was around 13." Alexis grinned at her mate, her pearl white teeth on display. The smile seemed to blossom joy in Bruce's chest as his heart sped up. "It's cool, but it gets boring after you've seen it once."

The scientist slash doctor nodded in understanding because he too didn't like watching something twice. However, Alexis always watched her favourite movies a million times. She was addicted to them because of the comedy or romantic pieces in them. The blonde's favourite series was Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.

The former looked a lot like Doctor Stephen Strange, one of Alexis's friends. They were partners because the blonde always helped the sorcerer a lot by hacking into systems he wasn't bothered to find.

Alexis Brown is the world's best hacker, her mind capable of doing anything - well, almost everything. With access to knowledge of secret agencies and classified information from all over the world, Alexis could find out anything in the whole wide world.

And not only does she have brains, but she also has beauty. Her beautiful nirvana blonde coloured hair lays on her shoulder, delicately standing upwards while her chocolate brown eyes hold mischief and smarts. She is 1.65m of gorgeousness with an IQ over 200.

Along with her two brilliant mates, the three were a power couple and together, they are unstoppable. And pray for the fool that ever tries to separate Bruce and Tony from Alexis because when she finds out, she'll freeze hell with the fool in it.