{1}

"Come on girls! We have a football game to perform at in two days! This choreography has to be perfect!" I shouted to my fellow cheerleaders so I could be heard in the noisy gym.

There was one thing that was important to me, and it was my cheerleading squad. Being the captain meant I had total control over them and they had to follow what I said.

"Let's start from the top, go back to your starting positions! Let's go!" Lily, the co-captain and my best friend yelled and clapped to motivate them.

I hopped down from where I was standing on the bleachers and stood in front of them. I winked at Lily and that was her cue to play the music. She pressed play on the iPod and I led my team in the dance we were planning on performing.

The sound of pom poms were quiet compared to the loud music blasting through the speakers of the gym.

When the song ended, I turned around to face my team and Lily ran to my side. "How'd it go?" I asked truthfully so we could go over anything they didn't understand.

In response, a few girls shrugged and looked at the floor not knowing what to say.

"Well I'll tell you how it went!" Lily roared with anger and she threw her pom poms to the floor. "That was absolutely atrocious and you are all an embarrassment!" She stomped over to a freshman girl in the back and shoved her shoulder with her hand. "Do you even know the choreography?!"

The girl shyly shook her head and a tear streamed down her cheek.

"Stop, Lily, this isn't necessary-" I tried to say before she continued her rant.

"You're off the team!" She said and pointed sharply at the girl. "And so are you, and you!" She continued and pointed to two other girls. The three of them dropped their poms and ran out of the gym sobbing.

"That's more like it," Lily said cheerfully as if she wasn't yelling a minute ago. "Now from the top!" She yelled and walked to the bleachers.

"Lily!" I yelled and she turned around. "That's enough!" I said to show that I technically had more power than her. "You are all dismissed, see you tomorrow."

The other cheerleaders ran out of the gym and it was silent except for the sound of squeaking sneakers.

"Nicole! They obviously need more practice!" Lily said, starting to build her anger up once again.

"Stop, Lily! Just stop!" I said and walked into the locker room with the other high school girls.

"Sorry about that," I mumbled to my teammates and a few of them whispered "it's okay" or "it's not your fault"

I quickly got changed out of my uniform and into my regular clothes minimizing the chances of Lily coming in. I took my curly brown hair out of a half pony and put it into a regular pony tail. I took a makeup wipe out of my bag and wiped off the red lipstick I was wearing and calmly walked out of the locker room.

I met my boyfriend, Jackson, in the front of the school where he usually picks me up after practice and just like always, there he was in his convertible patiently waiting for my arrival.

I got in the car and pecked a quick kiss on his lips and put my seat belt on.

"How was practice?" Jackson asked as we pulled out of the school.

"I'd rather not talk about it," I said with a half-laugh and slipped on my sunglasses.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Jackson said as he made a right turn with the steering wheel.

He didn't live too far away, so by the time I was about to change the subject, we were already in front of his house.

When we got inside, we immediately went up to his room and we sat on his bed.

It may seem childish, but it was a tradition to play a game of 'Truth or Dare' whenever we got home from school.

"Truth or dare?" I asked slyly to the boy with green eyes who was sitting across from me.

"Dare!" He responded without thinking.

I was the best at coming up with dares so he didn't have a chance. "Okay, but if I were you, I wouldn't have said that..." I replied playfully. "I dare you to run outside in only your underwear and yell 'I'm the king of the world' and if anyone is outside, you have to say, 'bow down to me.'"

"Dare accepted!" He said and ripped off his clothes. He tossed them to me and I caught them. He ran downstairs and out his front door. I stayed in his room and observed from his window.

"I'm the king of the world!" He yelled, reciting what I told him. There was one neighbor outside who was watering her garden and she yelled "Put some clothes on!"

And just as asked, he replied by saying,"Bow down to me!"

She just rolled her eyes and went inside her house. Jackson then ran inside and met me back in his room. "Are you satisfied?" He asked.

"Maybe there's one more thing..." I said in a flirting way and walked my fingers across his bare chest.

He fell back onto his bed and I got on top of him. I lifted my hands over my head and he pulled my shirt over my head.

My lips met with his and every motion, every movement was fluent and smooth.

Every time felt like the first time.

Author's Note
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I have so many great ideas for upcoming chapters and I'm excited to share them with you! This chapter was more of a way to meet and learn about the characters, but the plot will be picking up in the next chapter :) Don't forget to vote, comment and spread the love!

Author's NoteI hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I have so many great ideas for upcoming chapters and I'm excited to share them with you! This chapter was more of a way to meet and learn about the characters, but the plot will be picking up in t...