Chapter One;Ikebukuro's Black Sheep

The sky was painted in a inky pale blue. Almost, as if the pink cotton candy clouds took its magic away, and ditched its counterpart light blue partner after dawn. Left it to take care of the day's chaos. While, the pink fluffy clouds skip away laughing at the poor blue sky. Leaving, the white clouds to pick up the pink fluffy clouds slack. Reminding the blue sky how, crappy reality actually was.

That's how a certain ex-bartender man felt named Shizuo. He closed his eyes while he inhaled smoke, soon to fill up his lungs from the cigarette. Every time he did so his long, black eyelashes fluttered in satisfaction. His anger was escaping, along with his reality the man had been trapped in.

Ikebukuro wasn't a place, nor was Tokyo. Hell, he was just a man standing on a street taking a drag. Until, he heard a voice that made him jolt back into reality. "Man Shizu-Chan, these streets have been awfully busy lately. I'm glad you don't drive, we wouldn't want any vending machines holding up traffic because of a road raged driver." A tender, sly, cocky, menacing voice whispered up close to the Ex-Bartender. Leaving Shizuo's neck hot 1.) From Shizuo's anger 2.) from Izaya's hot breath on Shizuo's chilled skin.

Hatred, and rage flooded through Shizuo's veins. Intoxicating him with anger caused by no other than the maniac, who runs the streets of Ikebukuro. Shizuo loses his senses, gains superhuman strength that Izaya knows way too well.

"IZZZZAAAYYYYAAAA!!!!"Shizuo yells. Screws, bolts, and nails fly everywhere. As, he picks up a vending machine from the sidewalk. Tossing it in the air towards Izaya's direction. Izaya dodges it but, doing so he grabs a kid in a white shirt, dark blue tie, in a high school light blue uniform. The young teen looked startled, and his black hair was ruffled. But, that's not Shizuo's concern right now. Izaya is Shizuo's target. Izaya grabs his pocket knife then, speeds off down the street like a crazy person.

Shizuo follows screaming his name on the top of his lungs. "IZAAAYYAA!!!IZZAAAYYYYYYAAA!!" like thunder in a stormy night. Izaya laughs at Shizuo as, he waves his goodbye. Shizuo watches the rat like human escape.

Shizuo falls on his knees in defeat, with a gasping sigh. 'I Hate Izaya Orihara' Shizuo thought. Shizuo had never felt so much tension from an individual until, that psycho arrived in Tokyo. He lost his job because of Izaya. He got thrown in jail because of the crimes Izaya framed on him.

Shizuo hates the Orihara family in general. Izaya's sisters are creepy. But, Izaya's intentions, and views that irritated Shizuo right to the bone. Izaya doesn't care about his reckless behaviors or, how it harms others. It's his entertainment.

Izaya Orihara is the fluffy pink cloud that drifts away from Shizuo. Leaves the dirty work for Shizuo to handle. Shizuo is the only alienated one from Izaya's I Love Humans Beings list.

Izaya wrecks the city up with his own thoughts, and desires. But, deep down Izaya is more alienated than Shizuo. Izaya only has attention from his enemy, his wishy washy best friend, his secretary who despises him, a headless reaper who curses his death, and his twin sisters. The only thing Izaya has to look forward to is his lonely apartment to sleep in. Izaya Orihara is the black sheep of Ikebukuro in Tokyo.