Chapter Two; The Culprit Behind The Dollar Gang

One term that rings a bell to any citizen who lives in Ikebukuro is 'The Dollars.' The Dollars is a mysterious group that was originated from the internet in a chatroom. But later on it's years of birth. It became soaked in the dark, rich history of Ikebukuro. Many gangs address themselves as The Dollars. Stunts that brings chills to people's spines was blamed on The Dollars. The Dollars is a colorless gang that roams the streets of Ikebukuro. The Dollars do keep their private lives underwrap from the public. As far as the citizens know The Dollars could be their very own neighbors. But nobody really has proof of The Dollars's activity, except its name existing in the internet and in the depths of the city itself.

However, the hype behind it all isn't the story people make it out to be. How The Dollars started was a joke between a few guys on the internet then more people joined. Actually, a high schooler kid named Mikado Ryuugamine made it. Him, and his friends officially made it a thing. Until, a certain mastermind who enjoys dangers, and risks joined. A young man who sat behind his computer scheming named Izaya Orihara. Shortly after, disturbing crimes were credited towards The Dollars. Members were spooked because of the unwanted coincidence, and left the chatroom for good. Mikado, the original members, and Izaya were the only ones left in The Dollars. But, it still hangs around thanks to it's legacy still living by the street slums proclaiming they are The Dollars or, acquaintances with The Dollars. Leaving the city to wonder, and fear The Dollars.

After, a exotic walk around the city of Ikebukuro. Izaya took out his keys from his pocket unlocking the door. Sighing at the ruckus that took place in the evening. He walked up to his room exhausted. "Boy, Tokyo sure is interesting. I'm glad to come back to see a lively city that still has character!" Izaya grinned a weary ,tiresome, small smile. The dark hair young man tossed his black fluffy trimmed fur coat to the floor. Hearing his pocket knife hit the carpet. Izaya yawned crawling into his bed for a nap.

His eyelashes fluttered before falling in a light slumber. A slumber where he would fall asleep alone and wake up alone. Unlike, in the story books where someone would greet you with a kiss to get you to stir out of your sleepiness. Izaya only received kisses from the cold air slapping his face. He didn't have a lover nor, was looking for one in the moment. Nobody liked him so, why should he give them a reason for them to like him? Most people cave in silence. That's what happened with Izaya Orihara as a child. He broke into insanity, in the depth of his loneliness. Creating an unpredictable character of himself to leave his peers stunned. To keep them on their heels always expecting the next, and the next. Izaya Orihara couldn't stand the fact one day, people will expect no more, and eventually forget about him.

Meanwhile, Izaya was napping. Two girls entered his apartment. One with an oversized yellow hoodie, who wears a pretty, long braid swaying one side of her head to the other as she walked, with glasses slightly sliding off her face. The other girl with short brown hair, wears smug, tight fitting clothes, and speaks with a soft tender voice. They make an appearance in the kitchen hungry after a long day of school.

"Ugh, all Izaya has is Ramen noodle packages!" Mairu lets out a frustrated huff. "Well, Izaya is a bum. He gets a check for his disability and for snooping around in illegal business, but that's about it." Kururi whispered softly glancing up from her phone. "That retard." Mairu spat annoyed. "IZZAYYAA-KUNN!GO BUY GROCERIES OR, I'LL STEAL YOUR WALLET!!" Mairu screamed up the stairs. Silence filled the apartment. "Maybe, he's asleep." Kururi suggested. Mairu bit her lip, gazing up for a moment concentrating. "Kururi, you know what this means?" Mairu spoke. "Mmmm." Kururi mumbled, lost in her phone not caring what reality had to offer. A lightbulb already was screwed in Mairu's mind. "Lets steal something of Izaya's." Mairu said. Kururi glanced up from her phone, interested in Mairu's plan she nodded.

The two Orihara sisters snuck up the stairs leading to the oldest Orihara siblings room. Mairu turned the doorknob gently. Then, Kururi tip toed across the carpet in silence. Grabbing the first thing that caught her eye. She grabbed a thin, metallic device which was Izaya's laptop. Kururi looked back to find her brother curled up like a kitten in his bedsheets. Soft snores escaped his lips slightly. Looking like a pure, innocent, sweet ,gentle, caring, decent person he never was. Kururi took out her phone to snag a one in a lifetime picture of Izaya Orihara. After that, she snuck back out of his room with Mairu following quietly behind.

They headed back down stairs to the living room. Curling up together on the sofa. Opening the laptop, they found something extremely interesting. Kururi scrolled down the page of texting. "The Dollars." Mairu spoke out loud in curiosity.