Champagne In The System

The night went along with the restlessness dying down. Shizuo stepped over the limp figure resting on the floor. Yuno had been passed out on the rug now for a while now. Tsukiyama stumbled out of the kitchen slurring his words. Making the blonde look back at him. “I think-I’m going to uh-rest now do-you-” Shizuo had cut off Tsukiyama. “Yes, there’s a guest room down to your left.” Shizuo sighed. The purple haired male saluted in gratitude before heading to his nightly destination.

He heard a crash in the kitchen. Concerned, he went to check it out. Finding Izaya stare at the broken glass confused with its existence. “I think you had to much to drink, Party Animal.” Shizuo spoke amused with the brunette. “Ah, Shizu-Chan! You’re here!” Izaya hiccuped. The blonde cocked an eyebrow. “Everyone is asleep. Come on.” “I got a better idea.” Izaya smirked strutting towards Shizuo.

Shizuo watched him curiously as Izaya made his way over to his boyfriend. Shizuo stared down at the brunette snaking his arms around his waist. Izaya’s hand slided down Shizuo’s back tracing light circles on Shizuo’s lower spine with his fingers. Shizuo felt lust creep up his trousers. But he tried to urge it down. “Izzaayyaaa.” Shizuo growled.  Shizuo saw sparkles glisten in Izaya’s eyes. “I miss how you say my name, Shizu-Chan.” Izaya purred innocently. Fluttering his eyelashes. Shizuo gulped trying to not let his demons cave in releasing a monster he hasn’t seen in a long time.

The brunette closed the space licking Shizuo’s neck teasingly. “Damn flea, are you trying to seduce me?” Shizuo spoke raspily. Izaya chuckled nibbling on his collar bone before responding, “Whatever do you mean, Shizu-Chan?” Shizuo stared out at the scenery before him. Moonlight was coming through the window reflecting on the tiles of the floor. The shadows started to dance over the room. He was tingling with his animal instincts. “Izaya.” Shizuo groaned feeling his skin being bit on. His eyes wandered up to the ceiling, feeling the sensations he couldn’t contain anymore. Shizuo gazed back down at his prey before, picking him up and sitting him on the countertop.

Izaya wrapped his legs around Shizuo. Shizuo huddled himself closer to Izaya. Intoxicated with his smell, Shizuo gripped his black silky hair. Smashing his lips against the other boy’s hungary. Wanting a sensation to feed his cravings.

Izaya wrapped his arms around Shizuo. One of the blonde’s hands travelled to the hymn of Izaya’s shirt tugging it. The brunette stripped of his long sleeved v neck shirt. The night exposing his skin. Shizuo’s dress shirt falled to the floor. “Tispy damn flea.” Shizuo muttered in Izaya’s ear. Making Izaya more turned on. Izaya laughed an preposterous chuckle. Shizuo’s hand touched Izaya's chest. Before taking his lips brushing against Izaya’s skin. Licking his nipple. Izaya gasped from the warm wetness in the cold night. Shizuo’s tongue travelled around the nipple teasingly hearing Izaya pant.

    The blonde’s hand slithered in Izaya’s black jeans. His fingertips brushing against his crotch. A soft moan escaped Izaya’s lips. His chest rising up and down quicker. His back arched as sensations electrified through his body. Feeling Shizuo’s hands stroke him, playing with him. His eyes started to water as he looked up at the ceiling embarrassed. A blush was tinted on his face. His dick twitched for more. “Ahhhh.” Izaya moaned. He felt his nipples harden as Shizuo sucked the other one. His dick was throbbing in pain wanting a whole disaster of ecstasy in his own kitchen. “Ugh-More.” Izaya pleaded. He bit his lip keeping the screams hidden in his body. As he felt a hand wrap around his dick pumping him escalating the heat bottled up in his body. Izaya slipped out more moans and groans. Riding the sexual waves he drowned himself into. Almost reaching the climate he could take til..

    “Um where did everyone go?” A tired weary voice yawned in the other room. Izaya’s eyes widened huge like he was a kid caught putting his hand in the cookie jar. Shizuo slipped out his hand from Izaya’s pants walking to the sink rising his hands with soap and water. Izaya zipped up his zipper from his skinny jeans. Then pulling his shirt over his head. Yuno walked in the kitchen tiredly. “Man- Where’s Tsukiyama?” Yuno asked. “In the guest bedroom.” Shizuo responded. Yuno looked at him and at Izaya a smirk played on her lips. “I’m hurt. As a best friend to Izaya and now you I expect a sex tape by my next visit.” Yuno remarked before leaving the kitchen.