INTRO

Min Yoongi is the upcoming leader of his pack. On the day of his ceremony, he wonders off into the Rose Watters Forrest. While sitting by a blossom tree and the small stream, he takes a sniff in the air. But, unlike anything he is used to, he is met with a sweet smell. This was no ordinary smell because young's heart started to race at one sniff. He followed the scent of strawberries and cake. The closer he got the harder it was to stay conscience. As he approached the smell he looked around to notice he was deeper in the forrest. He was out of breath, as  he should be from walking (well.....practically running) to find the source of the smell. He plopped down under a blossom tree. He rested there while taking in the beauty of the forrest. Closing his eyes to  facilitate with his slumber. 

Jimin was walking through the forrest to get to his den, (He lived by himself since he didn't have a mate)  when he noticed a smell in the air. A smell of cotton an overall freshness. To Jimin, this was an amazing smell, so he decided to follow it. Little did he know this would lead him to Yoongi. 

So there sat Yoongi, under a blossom tree, happily sleeping. Jimin studying every detail about this man he found attractive. When Young woke up, he was greeted with a cute little boy sitting in his lap looking curiously at him. Chocolate eyes met cold dark ones. Scents mixed and hearts danced, this is how they knew they were soulmates. Only one problem, Jimin didn't  have a pack and judging by his scent he was in pre-heat.