Chapter 6-Will you pamper me?

Jimin was crying. Wait....Why was Jimin crying?

"Yoongi" Jimin whispered. All of a sudden something cam over Yoongi and he quickly handed off the child to Tae. His eyes turned a deep red. The alpha in him taking over so he could protect his omega from being hurt in any form.

"Shhhh, babe it's ok." Yoongi cooed and knelt down on the floor next to his omega. The smell of cotton calming Jimin down.

"Please....." Jimin said barely above a whisper. Yoongi took this as to take him to their room. The trio + Namjin all looked understanding.

Jin held onto Namjoon's shoulder. "He's hurt. We all can sense it. Let me know what's going on please."

Yoongi nodded. He marched around the house to their part. On the way, right before their bedroom door, he saw the nursery. He gave a thankful sigh. At least everyone was thinking of how life with babies will be. Taekook and Namjin children will stay/are staying in their. Now that he thinks about it, it's just a giant room for the kids, complete with cribs and the actual kids' beds. He shook his head and just headed to their room. Once there, he laid jimin on the bed.

"Now tell me, what is wrong?" He asked.

"It's just-i-i want us to be great parents." Jimin stated bluntly.

"Honey, we will be the best parents. But, you know I know this is not what's wrong." The alpha stated with concern.

"Okay, fine,......I saw how you played with those children and it made me feel happy." Jimin smiled with tears in his eyes. "I want to be a family soon and I want to hold them close and protect them.......wait."

"What?" Yoongi replied.

"What about our babies? Can they just stay in this room with me, when they're born."

"Babies?" Yoongi questioned.

"Oh! didn't jin tell you? Him and I are having twins." The demeanor of the conversation turned from grief to happiness.

"That's the best news ever." Yoongi smiled and hugged his babies. "Wait....when?"

"Any day now." Jimin stopped crying at this point. "I think I'm ok now. Can we leave the room?"

The latter agreed and carried his baby out and laid him on the couch. All of the other boys decided it was best if no one asked directly after what happened.

"So anyone up for a movie?" Hobi asked.

"AGFSDJHLKJD YES!!!" Tae yelled.

"What do we watch?" Namjoon and Jungkook responded in unison while getting comfy on the couch.

"How about My Bromance?" All of the omegas questioned. I mean, of course they would want to watch a sappy drama. The alphas can't say no, so they all agreed. In response, the omegas cuddled into their mates. Jimin's body on top of Yoongi, he laid his head on the alpha's chest. Tae, jungkook and hobi all cuddled into each other. Tae in the middle with alphas on each side. Namjin cuddled as well with Jin on Namjoon's lap.

********************

Halfway through the movie, Jimin fell asleep along with the other boys. Yoongi woke up Namjoon who woke up hobi. The boys carried their mate( mates for hobi). Walking with them in their arms as they clean up and go to bed.

"y-yoongi" Jimin said as he stared in his sleep. Yoongi hummed and nuzzled jimin as he was getting under the covers. He placed his hand on the bump.

"Yoongi" Jimin said again.

"What baby?"

"I-it hurts."

"What hurts?"

"My back." Jimin whined.

"Awe, let's get a bath."

"Will you pamper me?"

"Always."

Yoongi got up leaving jimin to rest. He grabbed a bath bomb he knew jimin would like. He picked up the romance novel Jimin started to read. He also grabbed other pampering items. The alpha had a basket full of items and went to their bathroom. Turned on the hot water and dropped in a Rose bath bomb and some milk and oats bath infuser while adding banana bubble bath soap. He sat to the side adding Rose pedals to the foaming bath. He sat the basket remaining with skin care products to the side. He left the bathroom. Yoongi brewed a cup of green tea and added lemon to it. Just the way he knew his omega liked it.

(To give ideas)

"C'mon Jiminie" He helped his omega out of the bed and into the bathroom

"C'mon Jiminie" He helped his omega out of the bed and into the bathroom. Getting undressed jimin asked if he could join him. To which yoongi said yes. Yoongi sat behind Jimin and rubbed his bump, once they got in. Relaxing against Yoongi's chest was just the best.

"Mmmmmm~" Jimin let out once he stared getting a massage. "Thank you Alpha~"

"No problem kitten." Yoongi finally could be at peace.

***************** (2hrs later)************

The bath they enjoyed was nice. Jimin was especially grateful Yoongi did that. Jimin awoke before Yoongi. Glaced at the clock to see it said 3:29 (am). He couldn't really find the comfort to go back to sleep. An idea popped in his head. He heard babies can hear in the womb, so why not try?

"Hello babies, Im your Eomma." He said while massaging his bump. He glared at the cute alpha sleeping next to him. "And that is your Appa. He is not the smartest but he is the best mate. I love him and so will you pups. We'll be a happy family. I'll pick out names....like hae-gi for my princess and Daegook for my prince." Just as jimin was saying this he felt extreme pain on his lower belly.

"Wow, you pups are feisty. Just like your Appa." Then he felt something worse then before.

"OMG OMG YOONGI WAKE UP" he shook his mate with all his might.

"hmm?" Yoongi responded thinking jimin had a nightmare.

"YOONGI THIS IS SERIOUS!" Jimin yelled.

"What is everything ok?"

"IT'S TIME!" Jimin screeched. 

A/N: hello! I wanted this chapter to be full of fluff. 

If you wanted understand this better/you were confused, Jimin is having 2 pups. 1 girl 1 boy same as jin. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!