Chapter 7- Is It Time?

"IT'S TIME!" Jimin screeched.

Yoongi looked in a state of panic. He was not prepared for this to happen. He yelled for the other members.

"Yo guys!!! It's Jimin!!!!" Once he yelled, Jin came running from down the hall with pajamas on and half asleep.

"Ok ok calm down." Jin remarked calmly despite the situation. Namjoon came running after everything was said. He didn't want his 'child' to be in pain. He gave a face of realization. The scent of birth hitting him strong. He covered his nose and headed to make sure everyone else stays away except for jin and Yoongi.

An omega's scent increases during the birth. The pheromones are stronger and no longer can only alphas get aroused by this scent. This scent producing phenomenon occurs to ensure that an alpha says for birth, because once an alpha or mate sees his pup(s) there, he won't want to leave.

Once namjoon walks away, jin turns to Yoongi. "Now I know this may be hard to do," Jin paused, "But, you need to leave the room." He hated to tell Yoongi this. But if he didn't, Yoongi will get to possessive causing his alpha to come out at the sight of his omega disheveled and his pup crying.

It was only to protect jimin. That was a mistake.......

When forced to separate, Pure omegas and alphas will only get weaker. Alpha side coming out, Yoongi's eyes were glowing red on the other side of the door. His heart hurting and longing for the impoverished state of his omega, only so he could help him more.

Jimin started to wail without being with his alpha. There was no way he could go without yoongi. Jin decided he needed the omega calm.

"breathe Jimin." Jin remind him. He stared to calm down. Jin made sure to see if Yoongi left. Said alpha left the door due to namjoon. Jin actually thanked Namjoon for once. Said doctor lead jimin to his bedroom and helped him lay down. Jimin actually seemed to know what happens because he started to push already, alarming jin.

"Jimin no! It's too early! You could hurt the baby." Jin warned. Jimin was in pain but his omega wolf was telling him to stop and just protect the pups.

"Jin, I can feel them and I just want to let my wolf side birth them."Jin seemed to understand and he left the room to go get yoongi.

Yoongi came flying into the room at hearing his omega whimper. "Shhhhh it's ok Jimin, I'm here." He cooed, calming the omega.

"Yoongi, I want a natural birth. Like, where I make a nest and where you bring me things. Just like our parents did."

"Jimin you can't leave the house like this. Everyone will be all over you."

"Yoongi please, I don't wanna leave the house I just want to make a nest in here!"

"Jimin..."

"Yoongi!!!" He pleaded.

"Okay, what do you need?"

"Your clothes." Yoongi sighed at this. He gave into his omega.

"Ahh! Hurry Yoongi!!!"

Alpha nodded and gather his clothes and gave them to the omega. Jimin was happy at this little action which ended up hurting him. He excitedly took the clothes and hurriedly built his nest. It was a rushed process but jimin didn't care. He was happy he could finally relax and give birth to his pups.

"Yoongi, its actually happening." The younger stated calmly.

"oh!" He said and cuddled his omega in their nest. He cooed and rubbed his tummy, whispering sweet nothings. That was it, all it took was the Alpha sent. Next thing Jimin knew, he was crying with 2 pups by his side. Yoongi leaned down to jimin's face kissing him.

"you did so well babe, so well for our pups." Jimin smiled with tears in his eyes and nodded. He finally felt like a family. He carefully turned over on his side to face his mate. he was met with beautiful brown eyes staring back at him.

"Jimin..." The blue hair boy started, "You have done so much for our family....I want to know...Will you marry me?"

"OF COURSE!!! but, we're already mates. Why did you ask?"

"I felt like In wanted to um....do this right." He stated embarrassed.

"Yoongi I love you, I always wanted to be a family."

A soft 'awe' was heard from the doorway where everyone was standing. Watching the couple with tears in their eyes.

"Awe come here you guys!" Jimin voiced with love, making everyone join them. A growl from yoongi was heard.

"Yoongi it's ok, none of us want your mate or your children." Yoongi seemed pleased.

"They're so cute!!!!" Sounded Jin and Tae.

"TaeTae how do you do it?"

"Eh?"

"I mean, like with your family. I admire you and Jin with everything you do as a family."

Jin could be seen holding his sleeping child. While Tae was seen with jungkook holding their children.

"Jimin get some rest," Jungkook chuckled.

"You're delusional." Remarked Namjoon who was met with a slap on the arm.

"I wonder when my children will get here." Jin laughed.

"Not soon, you'll be filled with more pups before that happens..."

"Namjoon!!!!" Jin looked like a tomato.

"Okay, I guess its night time eh?" Hobi voiced.

"Get some rest"

"I will, thanks hobi."

Thats when HopeKookTae went to their room and Namjin walked to their room and well.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"I love our family and give me your hand." Jimin did as told.

Yoongi placed a ring on on his fiancé's left ring finger. "I forgot to give you this."

"Awe, good night." at this Jimin closed his eyes.

Yoongi looked at the pups sound asleep, cuddled into their Eomma. He knew he was truly blessed with the best mate and the best family.

He made sure to see jimin was asleep. He stared to drift to sleep but a thought posed in his head:

~Let it be known to my children, I will always protect us. Even in the darkest of days when there is no light, we will be here. We will raise you and hope you will do the same to your children. You may not become humans until your 2 mo old, but that doesn't mean we'll love you any less.~

He took a look one last time at his family and smiled. He finally had family and he wouldn't let anything get in the way. Then he drifted off to sleep. 

A/N: Welcome to the end~~~~~~

If anyone wants an update with ships, then I might upload a few chapters with what happens.

I wanted to really capture the  fluffy part of yoonmin. 

I was going to make this a dark chapter like with a pup dead or something but I decided I'm too nice to do that. 

Anyway I might actually end this and just move on to other ships and ill probs make a one- shot  book!!!

Also, school has been stressful so I definitely owe this chapter. I hope you liked the book!!!!!!