Chapter 5-Doctor

Jimin felt it again.... ...... 

a kick. 

Every feeling flowing through him, tears and then some. He yelled and yelled for Yoongi.

"Omg, Jiminie, I'm right next to you." Yoongi sounded calm, contrary to Jimin's state. Jimin felt a kick again.

"Fuck, Yoongi.....I can feel a kick." Yoongi looked surprised. "Yoongi, I have been pregnant for like 2 days. There should not be a baby!" Jimin screamed at his boyfriend. 

"Ok, I'll call the doctor." Yoongi replied. The only doctor anyone could trust was seokjin, who lives with them. Which means Jimin agreed. Yoongi's phone call was rather short, the doctor wanted to see jimin ASAP. So like any reasonable person, they went. The trip was nothing, just jimin complaining. 

Once there, they got out of the car and went in. They gave a name and received a room number at the front desk. Jimin was shaking and held onto the alpha's hand for reassurance. 

"it will be ok Jimin." Yoongi said in a soft tone. They stopped walking once they reached a room. 

"In here please." The omega doctor remarked. The both stepped inside the room. It was not uncommon for omegas to have omega doctors. Infact, it was what was recommended. So at least there was someone who knew what he was going through. 

Jimin sat on the bed thing, while Yoongi sat on the chair in the room. The doctor then grabbed a clip board. 

"So Park Jimin, please tell me what is wrong." The doctor stated. 

"Well......um" Jimin had a blush on his cheeks. He stole a glance of Yoongi, only to see him blushing. Jin obviously knew what was going on, he lives in the same house.

"It's ok, I get the situation." Jin stated. "So what is irregular about this?" He questioned. This time it was Yoongi who spoke up.

"Well....right after we  -*cough*-  He went to take a test. and..."

"And?" the doctor questioned like he was at a girly sleepover just to gossip. 

"And he found out like right after...he was pregnant." Yoongi voiced with embarrassment. 

The doctor just gave them a look of pity. "this is normal."  At the Seokjin's words, they both looked up. 

"What?!?" They yelled with wide eyes. 

"Are either of you pure bread?" The doctor questioned again.

"Um...We both are" jimin spoke. 

"Well there you go. Your baby will develop in about 3 days. However, you wont give birth for about 1-2 weeks." The doctor smiled. 

"So nothing is wrong?" Jimin questioned.

"No, just make sure you are with your mate for the entire time. Otherwise it will cause too much stress on your body. And Jimin,"  The doctor looked at only him, " You should show greatly in about 1-2 days." 

"Omg thank you so much." Jimin shook his hand and grabbed Yoongi, they went to pay and walked out. 

"Wait!" Jin yelled. "Tell Namjoon I'll be home at 5."

After the whole doctor visit, jimin just wanted to sleep. So they went home and did exactly that. 

Walking in the door to a Namjoon questioning when Jin will be home. Yoongi waved and dismissed him telling him '5.'

******************

Jin arrived home, at the time stated, carrying bags of groceries with both hands. Namjoon looked at jin to see him struggling, he grabbed all the bags and put them on the island of the kitchen. 

"Thx hun." Jin walked over to him and gave him a kiss. 

"How was your day?" Namjoon asked as Jin was preparing to cook dinner. 

"You know...." Jin paused, "Being pregnant with twins is hard. I am due soon, I should not be working." 

"Please stop, you worry me. I don't know what could happen to you and I don't like that." Namjoon voiced angrily. Jin smiled at his alpha.

"It wont be that soon Joonie, I'm not pure omega like jimin. Jimin is who we have to look out for.  Yoongi is pure like you, but with jimin being pure," Jin shook his head "he is due anyday namjoon." Said alpha nodded. 

"I know baby, but I'm more interested in my omega." The younger nuzzled his face into the omega's neck, making Jin chuckle. 

"Joonie, later... I promise." Namjoon then started to help jin with preparations, which he was pushed away because he almost cut himself.  So it looks like Tv was a better option. 

*****************************

After a while of jin cooking, dinner was finally done. Enough with italian, it was soup day. Nice, homemade Chicken soup. 

'Namjoon passed out on the couch and jungkook, tae, and hobi, (who broke up with his girlfriend to join taekook) should be home soon.' At the end of his thought, as if on cue. The trio walked in and instantly sat down, looking hungry. 

"Can someone go wake up Yoonmin please? They are in Yoongi's room." Jin asked as they all stared at each other. No one dared to enter that room. The only exception was Namjin because face it, they are mom and dad of everyone. 

Hobi spoke up, "I guess I'll go."

"Thx Hobi."

Walking to the bedroom of the couple he could hear snoring. Oh! They're actually sleeping for once. Jhope barged in, slamming the door in the process. 

"WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES" Hobi yelled loudly. Yoongi swatted at the loud mouth bastard.

mumbles were only heard. Jhope wanted to get them up fast so he could eat.  

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF Y'ALL DONT WAKE UP, NO FOOD." thats what got them out of bed. Jimin hopped up but surrounded his body with the covers. Yoongi sat up and shoo'd Hobi out.  He then gave jimin his shirt to wear and grabbed another one for himself. Walking down the stairs, Young graced Jimin's lips with a kiss full of love. 

********************

Dinner was normal, just the regular 'how was your day?' talk. Nothing special, until Jin's body decided he needed to be by jimin and tae (other 2 omegas). Which left jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi by themselves. Hobi decided to stay behind to watch after the omegas.

You see, Jin was pre-birth stage. A stage in every pregnant omega's life where they surround themselves in other omegas and would push their alpha away and discuss everything about pups. Jimin, on the same note, was also pre-birth. Jimin was just early due to how they both were pure bread. 

Jin pushed Namjoon to the side and decided he wants to have a sleepover in his room with all of the boys. Jimin and Tae sensed the other omega's intentions and quickly rushed off to Namjin's room. Making forts and all cuddling together with a movie on. 

So now that all the other alphas are together, they decided to go pick up the kids from jungkook's sister's house. 

*****************(picked up the kids)

Once back, the children wanted to run to Namjin's room, smelling their moms in there. While Namjoon brought their child Mi-na (2 yrs old—girl) to jin, Yoongi carried Jungtae (1 yrs old-boy) and Jungkook carried taeryn (3 yrs old—girl).  They put the children down and they all crawled to their moms. 2 children to Tae and 1 to Jin. 

Then Jimin started to cry.

A/N: I know this was long but I wanted this to feel like I delivered the story well. I really tried hard to fix this book. I felt like there are some confusions. Plus my mental state the past week has not been good so I owe everyone a good chapter.