Chapter 3- Everything Is Ok

~~~Maybe this could work out? Everything will be ok.~~~

After that little encounter with Yoongi, a movie was put on before the others came back. Not some comedy but rather a good rom-com. So there sat Yoonmin cuddled into each other asleep, right when namjin and vkook walked in. 

"Awe!!!!" Jungkook squealed while jin shushed him. 

"We need to be quiet!!!!" Jin whispered, and rushed Jungkook and Tae to their shared room. Namjoon glanced at the couple and smiled, they were so adorable. But of course, Jin being the mom he is, just had to make sure his babies, (who were oddly enough a couple), were in bed and asleep. 

"ok, now that they are in bed, I'll clean up this mess. Make sure the smol people end up sleeping." Jin ordered of his husband. Namjoon just gave a nod and went to move the couple. Being the dad he is, he picked the couple up with no problems and headed to their room. Walking on the cold wood floor in front of the bedrooms. He laid the couple down and tucked them in.

~~~~~~Even though they were all adults and had their own families, they were all a family. Eomma Jin, Appa Namjoon, and their kids. They acted like a family and cared about each other as well. ~~~~~~~

Walking out of the room, Namjoon noticed Jin had cleaned up and went to bed. Or so he thought. What actually happened was Jin spilled a soda that was on the table, and got some on himself. So he was in the shower which Namjoon could later hear the water running. 

"Ohhhhh, that's an idea," He thought. Sneaking into the shower, not for sex, but simply a        make-out secession. Jin was an omega, a romantic nonetheless. So this was a perfect idea. Making sure the others were asleep again, he crept into the bathroom.  Namjoon took of his clothes in a matter of seconds. He then snuck into the shower, only to receive a gasp and a hum from his husband. 

"Awe, Namjoon. I love you too." Jin sweetly murmured as he turned to the younger, hugging him front to front. He was greeted with a kiss, full of love. This action alone was enough for Jin's body to produce slick and release pheromones. 

"Joonie, d-down there." Namjoon was surprised the 'mommy' said such a thing. 

"Ok mommy, I help ya out" Namjoon smiled while chuckling. 

"Thanks daddy, I can always count on you." Jin smiled back. 

While Namjin was occupied  12 at night in the bathroom, Jimin woke up. I mean, who could sleep? Jin is loud. So since Jimin couldn't sleep he woke up Yoongi.

"Yoongi," jimin gave a push. "Yoongi,please." It only took one more push before Yoongi woke up. When he did, Jin's moans filled his ears. 

"Omg I don't want to hear the mom and dad have sex!!!!" Yoongi yelled loud enough so anyone could hear.  Then the moans subsided and it was finally quiet. 

"yoongi....I need to pee!!!" Jimin yelled. 

"Let me guess, you can't walk?" This time it was the alpha who questioned and was met with a small nod. Yoongi glanced at the clock '2:46,' well at least he got to sleep some. 

"ok baby, why don't you take a test? That way we know if you are pregnant." Yoongi suggested and jimin agreed. Jimin actually forgot about taking the test.

Yoongi picked him up and carried him to the unoccupied bathroom. Jimin sat on the toilet and peed on the test. When finished he still sat there, but nervous as hell. The alpha sensed this and bent down to the younger. He gave the omega an inspiring speech. Then that was it and Jimin checked the results........

Pregnant

A/N: Happy Holidays!!! I hope this chapter is good!!!!