Chapter 1-scents & staying over

Yoongi tried and tried to get this scent out of his mind, but to no avail. So he instead just looked up at the younger looking man and went blank. His mind hazy from Jimin's scent. 

"A-alpha~~," Jimin started to whisper lustfully while looking at the latter. Yoongi could believe this, they didn't even know each other. 

"Come on, Let's get you home." yoongi reasoned with the younger. Jimin tried to stand, he really did. But, he couldn't, he was far to caught up with meeting this man.

"J-JIMIN!!!!" the younger shouted with no context which led yoongi to believe this is his name. Why else would he shout a name.

"So jimin, huh?" yoongi questioned. This time he figured he 'ought to introduce himself.        "Well hello Jimin, I'm Yoongi." The younger looked up in awe at Yoongi. "So where do you live?" Yoongi asked to try to get this poor boy home. Yoongi picked him up and put an arm around him to try and sort of protect this boy. 

"C-can we leave the forrest?" Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ear. 

"Sure, cutie. Where do ya live?" Jimin blushed at the phrase 'cutie.' He was rather shy at the moment. I mean to him, it was love at first sight. Beautiful mint green hair, mysterious eyes, and a lovely smile, what's not to like? 

"I-I live alone, b-but people are staying there." Now this wasn't entirely a lie, Jungkook was Jimin's best friend. But, Jungkook's boyfriend and children are there so jimin would rather stay in the forrest. Yoongi felt bad for the little omega. 

"ok, well we'll go to my house. As long as you don't mind Namjoon and Jin there. Oh, they should be leaving though. Jin has to go pick up his kid." Yoongi retorted. Jimin figured they must be his friends. Jimin nodded and they were off. 

****Time skip*****(at yoongi's house)*******

They knocked on the door and went inside. "Jin, Namjoon, I'm home. I brought someone with me as well." yoongi looked at the younger and cooed. 

"Awe, Hello!" Jin, who jimin guessed was pregnant, and his husband (?) Namjoon were standing there. 

"Well,, jimin why don't you have Yoongi show you around."  Namjoon muttered in addition to his hello.  Jimin guessed it was strange they couldn't tell he was in heat so thats what led him to believe they were a pair. Well.....that and the big bite mark on Jin's neck. 

"Come on, babe" Yoongi said as he wrapped his arm around Jimin. Jimin blushed at this and stared up at Yoongi. He has never been called 'babe' before.

 "Jimin I'll let ya stay in my room." Yoongi added. Jimin nodded and left for his room. Once there he noticed the smell. Oh yes, this scent is everything. Jimin instantly fell on the bed and buried his head in it. 

"I'll let ya stay here and feel free to borrow my clothes. Dinner is almost done too, come eat when your done." Jimin nodded to this as well. He watched Yoongi as he walked over to him.       "I have to change too, I was in the forrest with you." jimin blushed even harder. He watched as yoongi took off his shirt and then he couldn't help it. He just imagined raking his nails down that strong back. Oh how he would love to be pounded while—— STOP IT JIMIN!!! He shook his head to clear his thoughts. 

When he was done yoongi was walking out of the door and jimin looked down. Oh! He didn't know he had this problem. He decided to ignore it and get dressed in Yoongi's  long grey shirt and black sweatpants which turned out to be too big so he just wore the shirt. He stepped out of  the door and headed down the hall to the food. On the table was a plate of lasagna and smaller plates beside it. Jimin took a respective seat by Yoongi and picked up a fork to start eating. He tasted one bite and he was in love. 

"Oh! Wow this is good!!!" Jimin beamed and the rest laughed.

"Glad you like it" Jin beamed as well.

 Namjoon smiled and Yoongi smirked. Little did jimin know Yoongi had other plans. As dinner went on Yoongi got this great idea. He would test this omega. He knew his heat was here so he would try to tease this boy. Yoongi slowly put his hand on Jimin's thigh and jimin looked up surprised. Yoongi noticed namjoon and jin were done. 

"If you don't mind then me and namjoon are going." Jin voiced. 

"Not at all, you guys deserve a break." Yoongi smirked.

"Also we will be with jungkook and tae." Jimin's eyes opened wide at these names. 

"Jungkook and Tae?" Jimin questioned and was greeted with 'yep'. Jimin was happy at least he knew other people who know about his friends now.

"Ok, we'll be going." And with that, they left and Yoongi's hand slid up.