Ch-10- My vows

"I'd love that plan." Jimin smiled as he hugged Yoongi.

He wanted to make sure his family was safe, so Yoongi taught him how to fight.  That's a little secret though.

"C'mon, I called Jungkook. He'll meet us at the house."

"alright."

-_____________________

Just as yoonmin got home, Jungkook knocked on the door holding 2 pups. The door was opened and he came in.

"My babies!!!" Jimin cried as he took his pups and hugged them. 

"Eomma! Appa!" They whined. 

"Yoongi! Their first words!!!!!!" 

The older just chuckled and thanked HopekookTae for taking care of them.

"Hyung?"

"Jimin? Why are ya calling me that?"

"I-Should I make dinner?" Yoongi was in awe by his all of a sudden serious tone. He sensed something was off.

"No baby, I'll make dinner. You should get bath with the pups."

"Thanks Yoongi."

-__________________

Jimin got into the bath. All he thought about was his mate. 

Yoongi could only think about jimin as well. Jimin bathed his pups regardless & dried them as well.

"Okay, pups. All clean!" With that, he left the bath to put the pups to bed.

He walked the halls with a towel around his waist and sleeping pups in his arms. He laid them down and and tucked them in.

_______________________

"Jimin-ah!" Yoongi announced.

"Don't scream, the pups' are sleeping.

"Sorry"

"Now, what?" Jimin voiced concern.

"I really want to do this right."

"Go on?"

"I want to have a real wedding."

"Ashghghfsgfsg......me too!!!" Jimin started crying.

"Don't cry, love. I'll show you more....you'll be crying in pleasure." Yoongi smirked.

"Let's do it." Jimin remarked and they both went to their room.

__________________

Jimin barley got any sleep. He still decided to push through because he wanted to talk about their wedding.

"So is 1 week ok?" 

"What?!?! One week!?!?" Jimin gasped in awe.

"Yeah, I know it's rushed but, it's wolf tradition." Jimin couldn't argue with that.

"If we're following tradition, then shouldn't it be in 2 days."

"Why?"

"The full moon!"

Yoongi voiced a quiet 'oh.'  "I guess it's in 2 days then."

__________________-

The young couple called everyone they knew to help plan the ceremony on such short notice. 

Jin and Taehyung would help with jimin's part, while Jungkook and Namjoon help Yoongi's. Hobi, on the other hand, was going to call the near-by pack and ask for help. Luckily the NCT PACK was eager to help. The ceremony would take place in a church on NCT grounds.