Chapter 9- I'd love that

OMG thx for the reads. I have been really productive this week and I was like, okay. Ill write. So enjoy~

A phone call

Yoongi was about to release hell. Why the fuck did Hobi know Jimin was fucking missing?!?! This of course didn't sit well with yoongi. He wanted jimin to be his. Only his. If his best friends was going to fuck his friends, might as well fuck his friend's mind.

He decided to call hobi again. 

"Ah! Yoongi-ah. Whatcha need?"

"The fuck are you?" He blurted with annoyance and anger.

"Wym?"

"I though we were friends!" Yoongi screamed into the phone. At the moment he screamed he herd a whimper. His instincts told him where Jimin was. He is going to find his mate.

"Not to be mean, Jung Hoseok, but I uh—Think ya might be hoeing?"  Yoongi said matter of factly.

"How would ya know? Ya been spying?"

"Nah, I just hear the little bottom ya fucking in the back." The older responded with the most sarcastic smirk.

"Nothin' to worry about. Just a stupid omega I picked up for my beta ass."

"Yeah? 's that so?"

"Oh? Don't believe me now?"

"I believe ya—" Yoongi almost hung up the phone, "Oh! and hoesok?"

"Yea?"

"I'm coming for my Jimin. Stay alive, 'cuz you won't be when I'm there." Yoongi said with a final blow, inducing panic.

They hung up

************************

"Shit!!" J-hope cursed. "All because of you, now I'll die!"

He kicked Jimin's stomach. It was the hardest kick Hobi did to him yet. He whimpered at the pain. 

"H-hyung," the youngest said soft-spoken.  He was greeted with another kick and a sock put in his mouth. At least Jimin could see where he's at still. God the place was a dump. An old-rotted house. Nothing but bricks by now. A bin with fire to light and heat the place up. To mark it off, they weren't in a good part of town, by the looks of it. 

Jimin spoke up, "Y-yoongi!!" he whined. "It hurts so fucking bad."

"shut up." Hobi replied harshly.

"P-please h-hyung. It hurts." Jimin wasn't in heat, he was faking it. Jhope glanced at the boy, feeling empathy for once. As soon as j-hope released him, Jimin kicked his legs in. He scattered to another room, locking the door. Hoseok was furious with the younger for tricking him. 

So, the oldest went to look for the cute abandoned puppy. 

"Come here baby boy," the elder yelled. "I won't hurt you." 

Jimin could partly hear the sadistic smirk in his voice.

"Okay I'll come out," Jimin stated.

"Baby boy you should just-" Hoseok could barely finish his sentence, jimin had already started to beat the living shit out of him.

"YOU THINK I'M A WEAK OMEGA!??!" Jimin yelled in a questioning tone.

The elder didn't answer.

"I LIVE WITH YOONGI! DID YA FORGET THAT? YA THINK HE WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO BE WEAK?!?!" Jimin yelled again, continuously throwing punches. When Jimin felt he was done, he looked at his bloodied hands. 

"Piece of shit, though ya were my friend. Thought I could rely in ya. Now. my hands are covered in your shit."

The beta mumbled.

"Oh! and don't worry, the cops will believe me over you." Jimin spoke again as he went to the bathroom of the shady place to clean up. 

********************

Yoongi always had a sense of where his mate was. It's from the soul bond when he found Jimin, that made it clear it was his mate. 

So finding Jimin now? Pretty easy. His scent is strong to follow. 

It took Yoongi some time to actually make sure his mate was at this house. But, he could smell him. So it has to be. He just didn't know why they would hide in such a bad neighborhood.   Yoongi went around the old-rotted brick house to look for a entry. He glanced at what he thinks is the bathroom window. In it he sees his mate washing blood off his hands. The alpha tapped on the window.

"Y-yoongi how—" Jimin voiced. "took ya long enough!"

"I know! I didn't think he'd do this!"

"Well, you're here. That's nice." Jimin remarked not knowing what to say.

"Awe baby, you broke his nose. Not to mention his body." The alpha was proud.

"I had to defend myself."

"I don't care, at least you're safe."

The mates pulled each other into a hug, inhaling their scents.

"C'mon, I think you need a reward for beating him up." The oldest voiced, squeezing to resemble what will happen layer.

"Ah! wait...what about him?"

"Don't worry 'bout him. I already called the cops."

"Oh-"

"So how about that reward?"

"later yoongi, I was almost killed and now you want sex?!?!" 

"You want it too."

Jimin sighed, "Yeah, I do."

"Well then, princess of the Min-Park family, would you like to head home?"

"Only if we can get the pups from jungkook."

"I'd love that plan."