2; n a m e s

hnggggggg This is my first time writing shit and fanfiction so bARE WITH ME PPL. is this good tho? pls, lemme know if you hate this hsidboiuqw. ALSO, MY UPDATES WILL NOT HAPPEN V QUICKLY BUT I DON'T THINK THAT MATTERS CAUSE LIKE NO ONE WILL READ THIS SKSKKSKS. anyways. also this is really short so yeah sorry. 

Richie turned his body upright so that he would be sitting on the edge of his bed letting his lanky legs dangle over the bed as he stared at his boxers and bare legs. His phone was going crazy and he grabbed it to stop it from vibrating uncontrollably. 

30 unread messages from Bill

'Jesus fucking Christ' Richie muttered to himself as he unlocked his phone and scrolled through the messages. He skimmed through them all but only read the last 10 most recent messages from Bill. 

Bill: Where

Bill: the

Bill: hell

Bill: are

Bill: you

Bill: BIATCH

Bill: scHOOL 

Richie: fuCK

Bill: ey bby u ok

Richie: I haven't talked to Eddie all summer do you tHINK I'M OK

Bill: I'm sorry. I'm sure you can talk to him when we get to school.

Richie: but Bill what if he hates me and never wants to speak to me again. I have a fucking crush on him and he must never know btw. I just aoiboiwy. Why can't he just love me I mean god damn I am soooo perfect I mean look at me!!!

Bill: stop hooliganizing and get to school dumbass  

shit. School. Richie almost forgot about that. he threw on some ripped black jeans and an oversized ACDC shirt. 'Damn I really am an emo' Richie told himself. he slipped on some checkered vans and ran down the stairs. He grabbed his backpack and keys off the table and jumped in his truck. Richie's parents were never home because they were always on business trips they made a lot of money but were rarely home so Richie never saw them. Richie missed them but having an empty house was great for parties. 

Richie drove to school in his rusty old truck and when he arrived he saw Bill and practically sprinted out of the truck. "Billy mah boy! how goes it?" Richie asked as he walked up to Bill seeing as Stan had an arm around Bill's waist. "he-hey Ri-Richie whats u-up?" Bill said as he snaked his arm around stans shoulder. 

"have you seen Eds? also where is Bev, Ben, and Mike?" Richie asked frantically. But before Bill could speak Richie and Eddie collided paths Richie stood up to see Eddie standing with a bunch of jocks. "Watch it emo trash." one of the jocks sneered they all laughed except for Eddie. "here." Eddie cooed as he put a hand in front of Richie letting him know he'd help him up. Richie took his hand gratefully and when he stood up he dusted himself off and smiled at the smaller boy. "cmon Eddie lets get away from these fags." one of them hissed. 

that hurt Eddie. It burned him he could feel his blood boil and his smile immediately go into a frown.  "Don't call people fags. being gay isn't a choice. Unlike you choosing to say that asshole comment." Eddie said and scowled at the boy behind him. His name was Troy and he was about to get bitch slapped if he didn't keep his mouth shut.  "Yeah but they're gay and it's not right," Troy said with a wavering smile. The 5 other boys nodded in agreement and Eddie stood there he was a lot shorter than them he shouldn't have started this. "I'm a fag then. are you going to beat me up?" Eddie asked in a sarcastic tone but he was also curious if they would. Richie stood there listening to the conversation if they dare lay a hand on Eddie so help me I will-

Troy landed the first punch. and the second. and the third. he almost delivered a fourth until Richie Jumped in and grabbed his fist flying in the air. Richie made a balled up fist with his hand and swung his arm all the way through the thick air until he made contact with Troy's left cheek.

The jocks left calling Eddie and Richie names the one that stuck with both of them was 'Faggot boyfriends' It pierced the soft crystal clear air like a needle popping a balloon. Richie walked towards Eddie to see him sitting on the ground crouched over cradling his arm. 'Fuck' he winced "Eds let me see it. I need to see it so we can go get help." Richie soothed as he held on to Eddie's shoulder lightly. Eddie winced but showed Richie his arm. "It hurts." he pouted. Richie looked at him and gave him an empathetic smile. " it's not broken just bruised you'll be fine. I have some wraps at home if you want one or we could go to the nurse." Richie said looking Eddie in those beautiful eyes of his that glittered when the sun hit them. 

"your house? you mean skip school?" Eddie asked nervously Richie grinned and smiled so wide Eddie might have thought he was insane. "oh nononononono n o no Richie not gonna happen we are no-" Richie was too excited "yes yes yes!! ohhhh!! cmon Eddie, It will be your first time being baaaaad!" Eddie was so anxious but Richie looked so fine so he rolled his eyes and followed him. "You're lucky I forgave you." Eddie hissed out but he didn't seem angry. Richie just ignored him dragging him into his car and drove to what Eddie thought was the middle of nowhere. 

"where the fuck are we?"