3; I d k

Also, this is a modern AU in case anyone missed it lmao.  the losers are in the 21st century and shit that's why they have phones and can text also Richie and Eddie are seniors in high school.  but yeah this is all over the place in mi opinion also I have exams right now and I should probably be studying but at this point, imma just be a stripper k b ye. 

"I don't know about this Rich." Eddie said in a wavering tone. "just... trust me ok." Richie said as he looked into Eddie's eyes. Richie and Eddie were standing in front of a metal fence and Richie started climbing up it. "I'll catch you once you get on the other side if you get scared," Richie said as he landed on the dirt. "c'mon Eddie spaghetti," he said as he stood there waiting for Eddie to climb over. 

"Richie, I don't know," Eddie said anxiously as Richie rolled his eyes. "Eds I didn't drive all the way here for you to pussy out," Richie said with sarcasm laced in his tone.  "fine. Asshole." he murmured the last part but Richie heard it. Eddie climbed over and was sitting at the top of the fence looking down at Richie who stood with open arms ready for Eddie to jump.  "Richie I swear to god if you drop me I will kill you." , "yeah yeah just jump princess." Eddies face began to heat up when Richie said that. Eddie jumped and Richie caught him with his hands in Eddie's armpits and Eddies hands were on Richie's shoulders.  Their faces were inches away and Eddie was wide-eyed when he realized Richie had caught him. 

"told you I'd catch you, princess. Now follow me." Richie said as he put Eddie down. "Richie isn't this illegal? this is trespassing and if we get caught so help me I wi-," Eddie was so anxious. "Eddie we're just walking past this abandoned house to get to the movies. I just don't feel like paying for parking now c'mon lets go!"  Richie grabbed Eddie's wrist and they began walking. Richie let his hand slowly inch towards Eddie's fingers and he let their hands intertwine Richie's face began to heat up at the sudden hand contact. Eddie began to grin and turned to look at Richie. 

Eddie loved Richie's eyes, he had big baby doll eyes that were brown and beautiful. When the sun hit them the brown turned to light brown with golden flecks dispersed through his irises. Eddie could stare at his beautiful baby doll eyes and his baby face but what Eddie found himself looking at the most were his lips. they were dry and chapped sometimes but Eddie loved them. His lips were a hue of bright pink and all Eddie wanted to do was press his lips against Richie's. 

Apparently, Eddie was spacing out because Richie was waving a hand in front of him and was saying something along the lines of "hello??? earth to Eddie???" Once Eddie finally realized Richie was trying to snap him back into reality he looked straight down to the ground and his face flushed. "s-sorry I was just uhm oh look we're here!" Richie turned around and saw the theater in front of them he yanked his hand away from Eddie and walked up to the booth with an employee in it. 

Richie stopped walking when he realized the two boys had no idea what they were going to see. "watcha wanna see Eddie mah boy?" Eddie looked up at Richie with an annoyed glare "Richie I swear if you say another stupid fucking nickname I will personally throw you into the closest dumpster." Richie looked at Eddie and giggled "I'm like twice the size of you Eds. there is no way you can lift me up." He put an emphasis on Eds to really annoy Eddie he thought it was so cute when he was mad. "spider-man??" Eddie looked at Richie and nodded his head with a smile.

Richie grabbed the tickets and they both walked in and got in their seats. people were watching them and when they saw they were holding hands, those stares turned into glares. Richie could honestly care less all he cared about right now was Eddie. Eddie yanked his hand away from Richie and whispered to him "we aren't dating Rich and people are staring." Eddie said as put his hands on his lap. Richie was hurt "right." he said in a monotone voice. they weren't dating but Richie really liked Eddie. there were so many things he wanted to tell him but after hearing, Eddie says that he had lost all hope for them. 

after the movie ended Richie was extremely anxious to get out of that theater and get home. He hated being with Eddie he hated being reminded every second that he didn't feel the same way the words he said kept ringing in his ears we aren't dating Rich he hated hearing those words they made him gag and cringe and made him want to curl up and die right on that Movie theater floor. then he heard Eddie's soft sweet intoxicating voice "Richie? what do you want to do now?" Eddie said in a soft happy voice it made Richie sick. "I uh let's go home." Eddie looked at Richie realizing something was wrong if only he could just tell Richie "ok sounds good." he said his emotions beginning to fade he was now getting upset due to Richie being sad. They both walked to the car Eddie at least tried to fake a smile Richie had a pout plastered on to his face. 

"Richie, is everything, um, ok?" Eddie asked with curiosity in his eyes he just wanted to help pull Richie out of this rut but Richie couldn't seem to grasp Eddie's hand. "It's fine Eddie." he never calls him by his full name. Richie only referred to Eddie in cheesy nicknames that Eddie said he hated but he adored so much.  "ok." the car ride was silent the rest of the way to Richie's house. "so you still want to hang out?" Richie stopped the car and unbuckled his seatbelt. "um yeah, we still have an hour left until you can go home because 'school ended'" he said as he made air quotations with his fingers. 

"Richie wait." Eddie said before Richie hopped out of the car. "what?" Richie said in annoyance. without any hesitation, Eddie grabbed Richie's car keys and shoved them into his pocket. He then locked the car doors looked at Richie who had a confused look on his face. "Eddie what the-"

"I'm not getting out of this car until you tell me what's fucking wrong."  

yah yEET. also, imma try and update every day??? idk it might not happen also exams are killing me I don't know anything about geometry kILL ME?? yo if you wanna be my friend hmu on the gram bluescloots <- finsta. or mESSAGE ME ON HERE AND WE CAN CHITTY CHAT CHAT. also, I have no idea where this book is going so yep. have fun on this wild rollercoaster and I'm gonna have some angst because of mMMM GOOD SHIT THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE. k bye