9; F a k e

so the reddie color au will happen once I get my ass in gear and decide to write and finish one of these damn books, idk maybe I'll write three books at once wHO KNOWS MAN WHO KNOWS. Also, dance is kicking my ass I'm finna CHASSE OUTTA HERE. anyways I hope u guys like this chapter and side note I feel like no one reads my shit anymore lmAO. 

---

Richie turned over his phone and looked at the text that lit up his screen 

Max: so Bill texted me...

Richie: oh heh... what did he say?

Max: That you were interested in me ? 

Richie: oh um yeah

Max: Richie, you're really nice and all but I'm not into you...

Richie: oh...

Max: I'm sorry!! I just like someone else... And I don't know you that well...

Richie: who do you like? maybe we can help each other out

Max: wait... what? what do you mean...

Richie: maybe we can fake a relationship so that the people that like us will get jealous and we'll find out how they feel about us

Max: I don't know Rich...

Max: we could seriously hurt people...

Richie: what is this gets Lucas to like you

Max: wH A T 

Max: hOW DID U KNOW I LIKED HIM

Richie: just a guess, anyways, you up for it or not?

Max: Alright fine... see you at school... BABE

Richie: oh god

Max: so fake hand holding, kissing, and pet names your all ok with?

Richie: yep and make sure we do it in front of my friends especially Eddie and I'll do the same with Lucas

Max: Alright... 

Richie: I'll see you at school tmrw 

Max: Night 

Richie: NIGHT BBYYYYY

Richie shut off his phone plugged it in and jumped into his bed. he shut his eyes and thought about Eddie, this might end horribly but oh well it'll all be worth it once Eddie falls for Richie. Richie finally fell asleep and dreamt about the school day and how it would unfold he was scared and excited for tomorrow. 

Richie woke up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing in his ears he shut it off and got out of bed. he brushed his fingers across his clothed hangers and picked out a suitable outfit and grabbed his backpack. He ran out of his room, down the stairs, out the door, and into his truck. The drive to school was shorter than he had hoped. When he got to school he was greeted by nonother than Max. 

"Hey, there cutie what are you doing here?" Richie said as he hopped out of his car and snaked an arm around Maxes waist and she cringed at the touch. Richie leaned down to Max and whispered in her ear since no one was around "listen, you gotta play along or this isn't gonna work. got it?" Max nodded and walked with him over to the losers. 

Bill and stan were standing next to each other with their fingers intertwined and smiling at each other every so often. Richie greeted Bill and Stan who weren't so surprised about Max since Bill already knew and obviously told Stan, But Beverly, Eddie, Mike, and Ben were shocked.  

Eddie was the first to speak much to Richie's suprise "So I guess the secret crush isn't a secret anymore." He said with a smirk trying to feign his gloom. Richie smiled and placed a kiss on Max's forehead "yep" Richie said with a smile and Max smiled back at Eddie. Eddie felt like vomiting. 

The bell rang and the losers split up luckily Max and Richie both had a free first period so they could talk and Max could finally get to know Richie better. "how about we go to the dining hall and talk there, that way we can become better friends and set boundaries. sound good?" Max nodded and interlaced their fingers dragging Richie to the dining hall. 

They both sat in a booth while Richie was eating a bagel. Max just fidgeted with her thumbs which Richie found amusing since Eddie did that a lot. Max was similar to Eddie in some ways but she definitely wasn't him so Richie couldn't see himself actually dating her. 

"so what do you mean by boundaries?" Max questioned

"Like safe words, how much can I kiss you, are you ok with make-out sessions, and stuff like that," Richie said he didn't miss a beat. Max blushed at everything Richie said. 

"I-I'm ok with anything." Max said she usually never acted like this, she was very forward and bold but she felt a mess in front of a fake boyfriend. 

"ok great, because Bev is having a party and I want Eds to see us kiss during spin the bottle. you ok with that?" Max nodded and her blush left her cheeks

"So tell me, how did you fall in love with Eddie and when did you know when you were in loooove." Max said as she dragged out the os in love.

"it all started in kindergarten..." 

---

do you want to hear how Richie fell in love with Eddie or can I just skip that whole thing lemme know. 

also I need friends so keep comenting and 9/10 times I'll reply

I love drama ahahahhah. also VALENTINES DAY IS SOON AND IM HYPE FOR VOLTRON BUT SAD BECAUSE IM A SINGLE PRINGLE AND I JUST WANT A BOY/GIRLFRIEND WIDOBSIANDBSICNAJ. also highschool is hell kill me.