7; I c a n ' t

Oh shit, she updated omg wtf is this schedule?!?! I'm wORKING ON IT PPL. also I don't like high school, stress is horrible, panic attacks are no fun, and I hate exams. also studying is just so hard for me wtf?? oH, AND I HAVE AN ESSAY DUE SOON. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. anyways enjoy this chapter. Also I included a reference to the bird song by Florence and the machine lmao lemme know if you catch it.

Richie looked at Eddie in shock and Eddie was thoroughly confused. "w-whats the problem Rich are you sure you're ok?" Richie just shook his head and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand as his fingers scratched the side of his head. "I- I'll tell you in a minute can I just take a shower first? I had a bad dream and I need to take my mind off of it," he said as he held back his salty tears and tried not to let his voice waver. "ok take as much time as you need." Eddie said softly as he watched Richie sprint into the bathroom.

Richie slammed the door behind him and let his back slide down the door as he curled up into a ball and wrapped his arms around his knees. Sobs wracked his body and winces and hiccups came through his throat as he thought about those memories. He tried to be as quiet as possible so Eddie wouldn't hear him so he turned to water on to the shower. He crawled back up into a ball and began to cry again after 3 minutes of sobbing the room began to fill with small clouds of steam which was a cue for Richie to strip and get into the shower.

He let the hot water hit the top of his head drenching his curls in water that dripped down onto his neck and the top of his spine. He let the hot water roll off of his back and let the dream of him and Eddie do the same forgetting about what he wished would happen. Richie began to squirt the bottle of shampoo into his hands and began singing the song he memorized. The lyrics poured out of his mouth without knowing he was even singing, he sang so loud and so clear that Eddie could hear through the bathroom door.

"Oh, would you be so kind as to fall in love with me!" He belted out each note singing with emotion and power. He had all the feelings bottled up he barely even realized how loud he was singing and it sounded... Good, like, really good. "Oh do me a favor can your heart rate rise a little ohhh oh hooooo,"

Eddie found himself crawl out of the bed and tiptoe over to the bathroom and sit down right next to the bathroom door. He placed one hand on the door and his right ear on the door to listen to Richie's beautiful and slightly muffled melodious voice through the door. he found himself humming along to Richie as he continued through the song.

"Oh, would you be so kind as to fall in love with me I know you know that I like you but that's not enough so if you will please fall in love! I think its only fair there's gotta be some butterflies somewhere wanna share cause I like you but that's not enough so if you will please fall in love oh I like you but that's not enough so if you will please fall in love with me." Eddie could barely contain himself he was squealing on the inside he couldn't believe how amazing Richie's voice was. there was a grin plastered to Eddie's face but it didn't last for long.

Richie stopped singing and his eyes closed he crouched down and sat in the tub as the beads of water from the shower head hitting his curls and rolling down onto his face.

'Fucking shit' he winced out as he began to sob again 'god damnit!' He started to said a little to loud. Sobs and cry's wracked his body and he began to shake and shiver.

Eddie was on the other side scared and concerned for Richie. "R-rich? A-are you ok?" He said through the door. Richies eyes widened as he realized Eddie heard him. "Y-yeah I'm fine." Richie said as he cursed himself for singing so loud and crying.

Richie stood up and let the steam settle in for a minute and then turned of the water. Eddie ran from the door and hopped on his bed waiting for Richie to come out of the shower which he did a few minutes later.

Richie had nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist his chest and stomach completely exposed and his hair still damp. Eddie wouldn't lie he was drooling a bit. "Damn Eddie I didn't think you were THAT thirsty." Richie said with a wink as he searched for clothes. "Richie i swear to fUCKING GO-,"
"Hold that thought where are my clothes i usually leave here?"

Eddie rolled his eyes and hopped of the bed showing Richie where in the closet his clothes were. He grabbed his sweatshirt and some sweat pants and threw them at Richie "here," Eddie said as he turned around and walked out of his room "Change quick please you still haven't told me who you like!!" Richie nodded and shut the door behind Eddie.

Richie slipped on his boxers he had just changed out of to shower (since he didn't have any here and Eddie was a smol boy) Richie slipped on his sweats and put the towel on his head and shook the towel on his hair to get it dry. Richie inhaled and exhaled deeply as he opened the door and forced a smile when he saw Eddie showing him that he could come in.

Eddie sat down on the bed and looked up at Richie and waited for him to spill. "Who is it who's the lucky girl?" Richie shivered at that. He had one of two choices lie or confess his love to Eddie. Both of which didn't sound like good ideas.

Richie scratched the back of his neck and looked at one of Eddies posters. "You know that song I sang in the shower? It was for him I was going to confess my love through that song."  Eddie looked at Richie with a confused look not understanding why Eddie was confused.

"It's a He? Richie you're bi...?"