14; a f t e r m a t h

"Hey, Richie?" Eddie asked as Richie and he both walked down the stairs to go find the losers. 

"Mhmm?" Richie replied as Eddie interlaced their fingers. 

"Should we tell them?" Eddie asked as they approached the group. 

"It's up to you bugaboo," Richie said as he rubbed circles into Eddie's knuckles. Eddie nodded and walked up to the group. 

"I'm ready to leave if you guys are," Eddie said as the group all turned around. 

"Me too but I think Bill and Stan want to stay," Bev said as Bill and Stan nodded in agreement. 

"Well then, Eddie and I are gonna get going anyone who needs a ride follow me," Richie said as he pulled Eddie's hand and the 2 of them walked to his truck. 

Luckily no one else had followed Richie so he assumed no one needed a ride. 

The 2 teens hoped into the truck and Richie started the car and started driving to Eddie's

Richie had one hand steering (tHE OTHER IS GRIPPING YO THIGH) and the other hand intertwined with Eddie's. 

"Hey, Richie?"

"yeah, Eds?"

"How long have you known,"

"known what?"

"Known how long I've liked you or how long You've liked me, I mean I've liked you for as long as I can remember. I liked you when we were kids up till now. When we first met I thought you were pretty for a boy and I didn't understand why I felt that way. I finally came to terms with my feelings and realized I love you and that I like guys." Eddie finished

"wow," Richie said with a smile. 

"what about you?" Eddie asked. 

"Since fifth grade, remember that time we all had to work on the paper mache project? Well, I cut my finger and you put a band-aid on my finger and when you looked into my eyes with those sweet, caring, and loving eyes I feel for you.  I realized that you really do care about people and you're really sweet when you want to be." Richie said with a giggle. 

The 2 rode in a content silence until they arrived at Eddie's house. 

Eddie hoped out of the car and Richie watched him walk to the door and turn around and look at Richie. 

Richie smiled and Eddie ran back to the car and in return, Richie gave Eddie a puzzled look. 

"forget something Eds?" Richie asked. 

Eddie climbed back into the car and hugged Richie. 

"Mhmm, this-" Eddie said as he Pecked Richie's lips. 

"Ok now I have to go," Eddie said as he hopped back out of the car and ran to the door. 

Eddie ran through the door and up into his room, thank god his parents were asleep they would have killed him. 

If his parents knew he was kissing Richie and at a party and didn't get home until 12 they would have freaked. 

Eddie stealthily walked up to his room making sure not to wake up his parents and changed quickly into his pjs. He hopped into his bed plugged his phone in and turned off the light. 

After a few minutes, Eddie finally fell softly asleep as soft snores escaped his lips with thoughts of Richie playing through his mind. But Eddie's thoughts of Richie came to an abrupt stop when he heard the sound of his alarm blaring for school. 

Eddie got up out of bed and wasn't as grumpy as usual he had Richie and Richie made him happy he threw on his clothes and grabbed his backpack and rushed out the door and walked to school. 

He saw the losers chatting and he walked over to them and saw Richie, he hugged him and talked to him in a hushed tone so that the losers wouldn't hear but they knew something was up. 

"I want to tell them at lunch ok?" Eddie asked and Richie nodded with a smile plastered on his face. 

"sounds good," Richie said with a wink and Eddie giggled. The 2 teenage boys joining in the conversation with the rest of the losers. 

The bell rang abruptly ending their conversation. and the losers all went to their first-period class. 

--- L U N C H --- 

Bev and Ben were chit chatting when Eddie took a seat next to them and gave them a shy smile and a wave as they continued there conversation. 

"I'm just saying, it's not that weird." Bev tried to reason with Ben

"Yes it is!! what were you thinking!!" Ben squealed as Bev rolled her eyes.

"what are you guys fighting about?" Eddie said stifling his laughs

 "Bev thinks that cheese and pickles go well together..." Ben said as he deadpanned in Eddie's direction. 

"Ewww!! that's gross are you high??" Eddie asked as he scrunched up his nose in disgust. 

"Well, I was high at the time sooooo," Bev said dragging out the last syllable 

"Bev!" Ben squealed 

"what!" Bev yelled

"we can talk about this later," Ben said taking a sip of his water

"Ok daddy," Bev said sarcastically and Ben choked on his water. 

Eddie started laughing hysterically at the both of there reactions. 

Eddie popped his head up when he saw Richie, Stan, and Bill walking over towards the table and took a seat. 

Richie swooped an arm around Eddie's small frame and whispered in his ear. 

"now?" Richie asked and Eddie nodded. 

Richie cleared his throat and grabbed a glass of water on the table and a fork. He clinked the two items together and asked everyone to give him his full attention. 

"Ok losers I have an announcement," Richie said as he grabbed Eddie's hand and he looked into Eddie's eyes and saw Eddie nod. 

"This is my beautiful boyfriend Eds," Richie said and Bev spilled her water all over her in shock. 

"yOU FUCKIN WHAT?!" Bev shouted in disbelief.  

"Congrats you two!" Stan said and Bill nodded in agreement. 

"you two are adorable," Ben said.

"I second that!" Mike said in agreement. 

Richie and Eddie smiled at each other and everyone cheered except for Bev who was still trying to process. 

"y-you, m-my o-otp go-got together? bu-but wha- what? whAT THE FUCK?" She kept saying over and over Bev was happy but she just couldn't wrap her head around it. 

"I love you Eds," Richie whispered in Eddie's ear and then kissed his cheek

"I love you too," Eddie said pecking Richie's lips and the losers all made 'awww' noises

---

1 LAST CHAPTER BIATCHS actually maybe 2 idk would you like more chapters??? I think my writing is crappy soooo. Also being single is the life bro trust me trust me. aLSO, THIS BOOK IS ALMOST AT 10k READS IM GONNA CRY AHHHHHHHHHHHH

also, drink water love yourself and be happy 

ily guys!