15; M o v i e N i g h t

All the losers were at Bill's house. Bill and stan were laying on the ground wrapped up in a blanket cuddling. Eddie was sat on top of Richie in a big armchair and had a blanket over them as well. Bev, Ben, and Mike all laid on the couch in a big 'cuddle puddle'. 

They were all watching a bunch of movies back to back first was heathers, then was the sandlot, and now Ferris Buelers day out because that's Richie's favorite movie. 

They all were all cuddling and starting to get tired Ben and Bev had already fallen asleep and Mike got up and decided to sleep on the floor with his sleeping bag. 

"I'm calling it a night gays," Mike said.

"you mean guys?" Stan asked,

"did I fuckin stutter?" Mike retorted and Stan rolled his eyes. 

"oh my god," Richie said as he laughed. 

Mike walked out of the room and all of them continued to watch the movie. After 20 minutes Stan and Bill finally left to go to bed and Richie and Eddie were all that was left. 

Eddie nuzzled his face into the crook of Richie's neck sending shivers down his spine. Richie loved holding Eddie and Eddie loved that feeling of being safe. 

"Hey Chee?" 

"Yeah Eds?" Richie replied his heart swooned at the nickname Eddie used with him. 

"I love you," Eddie said as he began to fall asleep. 

"I love you too Eddie. I'll always love you," Richie said and with that, the two of them fell asleep on the small armchair and Eddie never loosened his grip on Richie. 

---

Richie and Eddie were the last ones to wake up first Eddie woke up which caused Richie to get up shortly after him. 

Eddie got up and looked down at Richie who rubbed his eyes and looked up at Eddie. 

"Morning princess," Richie said as he stretched and then yawned. 

"Morning Chee," Eddie said as he watched Richie hop up off the chair and the two of them walked into the kitchen where the rest of the losers were.

Bill, Stan, and Mike were all on pancake duty and they were having a blast, to say the least and they were making a mess.  

Eddie hopped up on one of the stools next to Bev and Ben. 

"Morning Eddie! how'd ya sleep?" Bev asked

"Sleeping on a cramped armchair isn't my idea of comfortable but it was pretty good," Eddie said as he saw Richie sit next to him. 

"Hey!" Richie said as he playfully punched Eddie's arm. 

Eddie pecked Richie's cheek and smiled at him. 

"You may not have been that comfortable but how do you think I felt?! You were on top of me! You may be small but after about 6 hours I felt like I was being crushed!" Richie said. 

"Are you calling me fat!" Eddie said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Eddie has no chill," Beverly said as Ben placed 2 pancakes on her plate with a spatula and Bev thanked him. 

"wHERE ARE MYYYYYY PANCAKES," Eddie said and Bill walked over and gave Richie some pancakes which made Eddie roll his eyes.

"Am I not allowed to have pancakes or something?" Eddie asked. 

"Yeah, you're just impatient," Stan replied and Eddie crossed his arms and groaned. 

"Humph! I just want pancakes!" Eddie said and Stan finally gave him some and then they all sat down and ate together. 

"So, who got laid," Richie said out of the blue and Bev choked on her orange juice. 

"Beep fucking Beep RICHIE," Bev yelled as he wiped the orange juice off of her face. 

"Sorry... So what did you guys have for dinner last night because I had spaghetti," Richie said with a wink. 

Eddie elbowed Richie in the side causing him to hunch over and yelp in pain. 

"Oh I had stutter," Stan said and Bill turned red and did exactly what Eddie did to Richie meanwhile Bev was dying of laughter from Stans comment. 

"Jesus I love you guys," Bev said through laughs. 

"Aww Bevvyyyy," Richie said in a babytalk voice. 

"Guys," Mike said and everyone turned to look at him and gave him a look that said 'What is it?'

"Whats gonna happen when we go to college? Will we split up forever? What if we never see each other again?" Mike said and everyone became gloomy. 

"That w-won't happen we-were go-gonna stick together n-no matter what, Because were the losers and we'll fight for each other. I'll never forget you guys and we'll stay in touch all the time. maybe some of us might go to the same college!" Bill said his stutter completely vanished in the last sentence because he knew that the losers have to stick together. 

"Losers always stick together!" Bev said and Ben beamed at her. 

Richie kissed Eddie's forehead and Stan kissed Bill's cheek. 

"I really do love you guys," Stan said 

---

Oh bitch,

its over, 

Finally. 

also, 10k rEADS WHAT THE FEK ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!?!?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE SO MANY PEOPLE READ THIS BS BOOK I'M QUAKING. also Imma finally gonna start the coffee shop book so get reddie :)))))))))))))))