13; t r u t h

part 2 of 2 ya yeet. I won't say too much but there will be a lil drama but it's gonna get better I promise. And then yall can enjoy the fluff, hopefully, this will be the last chapter but if you guys want more after this let me know! Keep in mind I'm planning on doing a Reddie color au. Also if yall watch miraculous ladybug good for u maybe you'll catch my reference I made in this (WINK woNK) and if you don't watch that show, yOU SHOULD ITS V GOOD. 

---

Richie looked at Eddie and felt his heart break he got up and walked over to the door and locked it. 

"Richie, did you jus-"

"I want to explain ok? just let me tell you whats going on between me and Max." He said as he crawled back over to Eddie so he was facing him. Eddie nodded and Richie sat down. 

"Max and I were never together let's start there,

Max and I thought it would be a good idea to fake a relationship and it obviously wasn't. It hurt not only myself but others around us and it was generally just a bad idea.  

I thought that it would be a good idea to make you jealous since you made me infuriated when you made out with stan that night at a party about 2 years ago.  I just wasn't thinking straight and I should have thought about how much pain it would cause everyone, I'm pretty sure even Max was mad about it.

Listen Eds, I'm really sorry this all happened and I'm sorry If I hurt you, it was a stupid plan and a stupid idea." Richie finished with a sigh

"w-wait, you were mad about m-me and stan?" Eddie said with a quirked eyebrow

Richie nodded his head avoiding eye contact with Eddie. 

"Why were you mad?" Eddie asked 

Richie gulped, he needed to tell him it didn't matter if he didn't have feelings for him it would make him feel so much better. 

"I like you, a-a lot," Richie said picking at his fingers hoping Eddie wouldn't be super awkward around him. 

There was only dead silence. 

Richie looked up at Eddie to see his mouth slightly agape and his eyes had confusion written all over them. He simply couldn't believe what he just heard. 

Richie stared at Eddie and began to ask him something. 

"E-Eds I'm sorry this was stupid i-,"

Richie was cut off by Eddie when Eddie wrapped his arms around Richie's neck and connected his lips with his. Richie leaned back and the two fell on the floor since they were already sitting. 

Richie stopped the kiss for a brief second and looked at Eddie. 

"So I guess that means you like me too?"

"Shut-up Trashmouth," Eddie said as he kissed Richie and Richie kissed back. 

However, this session came to a stop when they heard someone on the other side jiggle the door nob. 

Eddie got up and helped Richie up and the taller boy unlocked the door and fixed his hair, Eddie did the same. 

The 2 walked out of the door and Eddie noticed something was different about the circle but he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. 

Richie knew what was wrong, 

Max was missing from the circle and he just saw Mike walk upstairs.

"I'll be right back Eds," Richie said as he followed Mike upstairs. 

Richie knew something was up when he heard soft sobs on the other side of the door. Mike was comforting Max and telling her that everything was fine and that it will all be ok.  Richie leaned on the door to hear what the 2 of them were talking about.