21: ❝-and i'll be there in fifteen!❞

❝—and i'll be there in fifteen!❞

loreleiparker

❁  ❁  ❁

april 21st, 5:14 p.m.

[✆ receiving incoming call from ✆] spider-man babe!!

✆ call accepted ✆ at 5:15 p.m.

"hey, parker."

"hey, lorelei. erm, i was wondering if you could give me those zoology notes? i'm really anxious about thursday."

"oh! um, y-yeah. sure, when and where do you, uh, want me to give them to you?"

"you already have my address, peaches. you know where to find me."

"that sounds like we're making a drug deal."

"ha-ha. when do you want to come drop it off?"

"i'm, erm, free right now, actually. if you want, and it's totally cool if you don't want me to come over because we've never met in person and if you're nervous like i'm super nervous because i don't want you to see me—"

"lorelei, shut up."

"and i've never seen you, either—wait, what?"

"i said, shut your pie hole. it's up to you whether or not you want to come over. i mean, if you really don't want to see me, then you can just put it in my mailbox."

"... right. okay, i'm overreacting. i mean, you're my spanish superhero. there's nothing to be afraid of."

"that's my girl, be strong and confident like the beautiful peaches you are!"

"i will! i will be strong and face my fear of dying of embarrassment!"

"you go, peaches!"

"—and i'll be there in fifteen! TTYL and LOL, spider-man."

"wait, fifteen—!?"

* b e e p b e e p *

call ended

"holy shit, she's coming over."

"i really hope these stupid, friggin' zoology notes are worth it."