Chapter 2: Working for Him

Jane's POV

  I have been for four days now, in this dark basement. There is a bed, but honestly, the floor is more comfortable. Everyday, three times a day, a maid would come and bring me a tray of food and water. I haven't seen Enzo or his men since they brought me here and to be honest, I'm glad I haven't seen them.

I am starting to get cabin fever being stuck in here for so long.

I wonder how my parents are doing? Are they looking for me? Do they know I'm gone?

My thoughts were interrupted when the door burst open, revealing a man unknown to me. "Get up, boss wants to see you." He spoke with with a booming voice, thick with an accent.

Grabbing me by my upper arm and dragging me towards the door. After walking for a few minutes, we came to a halt in front of two dark ebony doors. The man that dragged me here knocked.
"Come in." A deep voice sounded from inside.
The man opened the door and shoved me in the room before closing the door as I stumbled inside. Looking around, there is a bookshelf in the left corner of the room that goes across the wall behind the big mahogany desk. Two chairs are neatly placed in front of the desk along with one big chair behind it. My widened eyes drifted to the wall- to- ceiling window and landed on Enzo's suit clad back.

"Sit down," he demands.

I comply, not wanting to make the most feared man in all of Europe and America upset.
Enzo turns around and stalks to his chair behind his desk before sitting down. " what's your name, tesoro?" He asks.

(Tesoro= treasure)

"J-Jane." I stuttered.

"Well, Jane, starting tomorrow you will start working here as a maid. You will help with cooking, maintaining the house and keeping it clean. You will not be allowed to leave the estate at anytime. If you do try to escape..." he stood, towering over me. Staring down at me with a cold and deadly look. " ...remember what I said about not hesitating to kill you."

Scared out of my mind I found myself nodding to his orders. Though I so badly wanted to yell at him, scream at him for kidnaping me and keeping me here for god knows how long, maybe even kill me! I hated him!

"Good. One of the maids will show you around and teach you how things are done. Put these on."
He said, handing me a stack of clothes.

I looked at the clothes he handed me and questioned if they were even clothes.
It was short and skimpy cliché maids uniform that showed a lot of cleavage and stopped mid thigh, with white stockings, and black pumps.
There is no way in hell i'm wearing that!

"I am not wearing this!" I protested.

Enzo clenched his jaw, letting out a frustrated growl. "Put it on, now," He walked closer to me until he was about three inches away. "Or would you like me to put it on for you?"
He said huskily, looking deep into my eyes with a smirk. I gulped.

"No thank you," I was able to get out.

"I'll do it myself." I said.

I motioned for him to turn around but he only smirked again, not moving an inch.

"If he won't move, neither will I." I thought.

We stood, staring at each other, both waiting for the other to move. He let out groan of annoyance and rolled his eyes, but none the less, turned around. I very hesitantly started removing my uniform the café had for the staff, replacing it with the new revealing maids uniform. I cleared my throat indicating that I was finished.
He turned around and his eyes roamed my body hungrily. Feeling self conscious and very uncomfortable, I wrapped my arms around my waist and looked at the ground.

He cleared his throat. "Alright, andiamo!"

What the hell have I gotten myself into!?

(Andiamo= let's go)