Prologue.

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.
Cover art made by Artsy_FandomTrash.
As stated before.
Underlined text like this are thoughts.
And normal text is narration depending on the POV.
This text is just a commentary.
This being said, hope you enjoy.

This story takes place 3 years after the first summer Max spends on Camp Camp. It takes place 4 years before the events in Desire. Meaning Max is 13 and David 27. David and Gwen are Max's parents. Neil is Nikki's stepbrother

Max's POV
Great, another summer spent on this hell hole. At least is better than being alone at home, since David and Gwen work here. I, obviously, was the first kid to arrive. We were setting everything up for the other campers when we heard the bus arriving. The bus parked in front of the entrance and almost ran over David as it has done multiple times.
"Kids here." That's all the quartermaster said as he opened the door with a squeaky noise. They came in this order. Dolph: with a military uniform and a red band tied to his arm. Preston: wearing a yellow long-sleeved shirt, with the theatre logo printed on it, and purple pants.  Nerris: wearing bigger fake elf ears, a tight blue blouse, black pants, a blue cape with a lot of stars in it and a pointy hat with the same pattern. Ered: She still had her pink strip going down her hair, a pink T-shirt with a white skull, dark purple jeans and a black leather jacket. Nurf: he was wearing a grey uniform. Space kid: he had an actual astronaut helm on his arms instead of the fish bowl on his head, a black T-shirt and blue jeans. Harrison: a yellow shirt with black elegant pants as well as a black coat on top and his usual magician top hat. Then came Neil wearing a yellow turtleneck shirt and brown pants. And then came Nikki, she looked radiant, she was wearing a green shirt with black long sleeves and purple jeans, her turquoise hair arranged in pigtails (A/N:don't know how to describe it properly) and her pink eyes had a faint glow, she had a small scratch on her right cheek but her left one was in perfect state, her lips were shining and she had a big smile on her face.
"MAX!!!" She got off the bus and rushed towards me. She stopped just before crashing with me and then hugged me. "I missed you!" I feel a weird sensation in my stomach. What is this feeling? I asked to myself and got no response. I hug her back.
"I missed you too Nikki." We stopped hugging before it became awkward.
"Its so nice to see you campers!" David said with his usual happy tone. "Now, Gwen and I will assign you to a cabin!"
"Wait, cabins? I thought we were going to sleep in tents" Said Neil.
"Well Neil, the camp has been getting better and better, and it seems that Mr. Campbell left 80% of his fortune in this camp and in his private house over Spooky Island" I had a felt a cold sensation run through my back when I heard that name. "So we had enough money for some improvements. Not only that but we discovered that Mr. Campbell had three other terrains bought similar to this one so we made more camps!"
"Great, so now we aren't the only ones suffering." Said Neil with a sarcastic tone.
"Oh don't be like that!" David was even more happy than usual, somehow. "I'm sure you will all enjoy this summer together!"
"Yeah, sure. I bet I'll REALLY enjoy this summer." I sarcastically said.
"That's the spirit Max!" I'm not sure if he missed my sarcasm or if he just ignored it. "Now, go with Gwen so you can go to your cabins. After you are all set we'll start with the activities!" Everyone groaned. We had no choice but to do what he said so we went with Gwen.
"All right little shits, form a line and take one paper from this bowl." She was holding a clear bowl full of folded pieces of paper. We formed a line. The first one to pick was Neil.
"Number 3. What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Neil. Gwen didn't answer his question, she just told him to wait.
Then Harrison.
"Number 70943?! What the fuck?!"
"Oh, sorry." Said Gwen. "Take another one"
"Ok... Um.... Number 3!"
Then Spacekid. Number 1.
Ered: Number 3. Dolph: 3. Then Nikki.
"Oh, number 2! Nice." Her voice was really sweet and cute, she was really cu-wait. WHY DID I THINK THAT?! What's wrong with me? I feel weird. Whatever.
Preston: 1. Nerris: 2. Space kid: 1. Nurf: 1. And then me. I approached to Gwen and there was only one paper left. I grabbed it.
"Well, guess I'm number 2 then."
"Ok, everyone has a number, right?" Everyone nodded. "Ok, there are three cabins over there." She pointed to a path. "Well, all number ones go to the cabin on the left, the twos to the middle one and the threes to the last one on the right, got it?" Everyone nodded again. "Geez, is it really that hard to say something?" Everyone nodded again. "Whatever, just go to your shacks and get everything ready."
We all walked together through the path, I didn't really cared about the whole cabin thing, that is until...
"Hey Max!" Nikki said. "I'm so happy we will be in the same cabin!" I didn't really cared about the whole cabin thing, but now I did. I felt really weird, it was a weird sensation in my stomach, was I like... allergic to her or something? "Just you, Nerris and me. Is going to be so much fun!"
"Yeah, I'm sure it will be." I was surprised. Nikki and me?! Together? Why was I making such a fuzz for? Do I hate her? No, she was my best friend. But, if I didn't hate her, what's going on with me? I don't like this feeling.

.
Well hello again. This is a new story I'm going to work on now since I'm fucking crazy about Camp Camp and Makki right now. I hope you will all enjoy it. I was planning to publish this prologue about 10 hours ago, but stuff happened and, as you can tell, I didn't. If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments. If you don't like this, tell me too, maybe I could do something else if this is disliked. I'll wait around two days, if you like it, I'll continue. If you don't, I'll stop. If no one says anything, I'll continue too. But, this is what we have for now, so you better look forward for new chapters! See you!

BTW. Anyone plays Super Smash Wii U? I know I asked before but I am really lonely. Total words 1200.