Chapter 6-Sorry

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Previously: Max noticed his feelings for Nikki and talked with Neil about it. Neil told him that maybe Nikki loves Harrison and made Max mad. Nikki and Harrison promised to see each other, but when or why? Max doesn't know.

.
Max's POV
Days passed since I heard Nikki saying she'll go somewhere with Harrison. The two of them have been together a lot. It actually made me furious to see how close Harrison and Nikki were, I didn't even like Harrison to begin with. And then, THAT happened.
We were all just minding our business when out of nowhere a piece of the ceiling at Mess hall fell down almost hitting Space Kid.
"Ooooooo" Space Kid was amazed and I didn't really care but everyone else were scared because he could've died.
"Hmmmm… guess we have to repair this. Gwen, could you take care of the campers while I'm out? I'll go for some materials"
"Yeah sure. Whatever."
"Thanks Gwen!!!!! You're the best!!" And with that he left. Gwen just kept looking her trashy magazines, you're doing a great job Gwen!! I thought. I then heard Harrison.
"Nikki!" Nikki looked his way and they both nodded. I looked towards Nikki and she was not there, I looked to where Harrison was and he had also banished. What the fuck? I went out and searched for them. It took me some minutes before I heard Nikki's voice. I followed her voice and found her and Harrison chatting.
"-and that's how the rainbow squirrel got smashed by the deer in a truck." They started laughing. Guess I'll need some more info on that story. Harrison got all serious suddenly. He stood up and walked away some meters. Nikki stood up to and faced him, around 7 metres between the two.
Harrison sighed. "You see Nikki, there is a reason why I asked you to come here."
"What is it?"
"Well, you see..." Wait a second. Is he going to... No... He can't. "Well... I um...."
"What is it Harrison? Just say it."
"This is not easy, ok?  I... I like you."
"I like you too! You're a nice friend!"
"No… I like you in a different way."
"What are you saying?"
"What I'm trying to say is that I love you Nikki." Fuck! I'm late… but I guess it's for the best. She will be more happy with him. Good bye Nikki.
"Harrison… I had no idea… I…" She looked… unhappy?
"You like me too, right?"
"Wha- Harrison... I-"
"No need Nikki. Nerris told me."
"Wait, Nerris? What exactly did she say?"
"Well, she said that you were in love with someone, and that your love was magical and it was one of the campers, since I'm the only magical camper it's obvious it's me, right?"
"Harrison. I do-"
"Don't talk Nikki, actions mean more than words." Harrison started walking towards Nikki, she walked back. "Why are you walking back? I'm just going to kiss you Nikki."
"Harrison, I don't love you, ok?"
"What? But… but Nerris said… If I'm not the magical one, then who?" I don't know why, but seeing Harrison like that made me so happy. I enjoyed seeing him suffer.
"Nerris didn't mean actual magic, she was talking about a figurative way of magic, as in 'the love she has is special' not like 'she loves a magic guy'."
"B-but I thought you loved me… I mean, everyone thought so."
"Harrison, you're a nice guy and all, but I love someone else." Wait, Nikki loves someone? I need to know who it is! "I know you'll find someone eventually, but that someone is not me."
"But... If it's not me.... Then who? Wait, are you homo?"
"No Harrison, I'm not homo. I love someone else, you don't have to know. Good bye."
"Nikki, no! wait!" But Nikki didn't wait, she turned around and leave. She didn't even look back.
Well, now I had one worry less, but another one formed. Who did Nikki love? I was about to go away when I heard Harrison.
"Max? *sob* I didn't see you there. How long have– *sob* have you been there?" It seemed Harrison was crying.
"Oh Harrison, I... I was looking for Nikki."
"Nikki, she just left a *sob* while ago..." I didn't know why but I was about to do a really stupid thing.
I sighed "What's wrong Harrison? Why are you crying?"
"Oh, it's nothing really..."
I sighed again. "Harrison, I'm not gonna lie, I heard everything, and if I'm honest I'm happy that Nikki dumped you. I'm curious about who she likes though."
"Wait a minute... Of course... It's so clear now." Harrison started laughing. "How was I so blind. *sigh* You managed to best me Max, congratulations. You should go to Mess Hall, Nikki might be waiting for you there." I didn't know what he meant but I was going to find out soon. Since just thinking about it wouldn't help I just headed back, I heard Harrison break and he started crying loudly. I really didn't care, but I felt like I should at least let him say something. Well, back at Mess Hall.
When I arrived Nikki was sitting, she couldn't keep herself put, she was moving her legs, or her arms, or she was just moving in her seat. She didn't saw me come in so I decided to sit in front of her.
"Hey Nikki. How you doin'?"
"Oh, Max! Where were you?"
"I went to search you but I only found Harrison. He told me you went back here so I decided to return."
"Oh, Harrison, yeah." She left out a nervous giggle.
"So... I have a big question for you."
"What?! Me?! Ummm... What is it?"
"Well, before I ask, I feel like I have to tell you that Harrison is crying because of rejection."
"Wait, did he told you?"
"No, I listened to everything." She had a surprised look on her face. "And also, I won't ask you here, let's go somewhere more private." I stood up and left. Nikki tagged along. I went to our cabin and inside my room. She looked agitated. I sat on the bed and Nikki was just standing in front of the closed door.
"Come on, sit down." She was nervous, but she sat just beside me. "Well, I'm going to do it. Who do you like?"
"Max... I... You."
"Me? You like me?"
"Yes." She had a really serious tone.
"Well... *sigh* sorry. I don't have an answer yet."
"Heh, of course. You wouldn't like me."
"Nikki, no. Don't think like that, I'm just not sure, I think I love you, but I'm not sure." Suddenly I saw her eyes widen and get sparkly.
"So I have a chance?!"
"Yes Nikki, you do. Just wait."
"Oh Max!!!" She hugged me. Guess this is going to be interesting.

.
Well, hello there. This chapter came SUPER late, because:
1. I'm lazy.
2. For once, I'm actually busy XD
3. I had to change the story a bit so that it's accurate to the flashback they had over at 'Desire'
But I hope you enjoy. Thanks. Also, special thanks to Artsy_FandomTrash for making me happy, I hadn't been happy in a really long time, I really love her 💕

Super Smash, anyone? Why does no one play Smash Wii U?

Total words 1270