Chapter 7-War

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Last time: Nikki dumped Harrison and now he feels sad. Nikki confessed her feelings for Max. Max said he wasn't sure about how he felt, but that she had a chance.

Nikki's POV
Well, everything could have gotten worse. Max could have said no, but he said he wasn't really sure, so I guess there's still hope. Maybe he will love me eventually. Yeah, I'm sure that will happen. I was just giving myself some hope, even though deep inside I believed he didn't like me.
We both went back to Mess Hall. We chatted during the way there.
"So Max, how is school?"
"Huh? Oh! School. It's shit. The flower scouts go to the same school. Even though we're in different classrooms they sometimes come to my classroom to bother me, specially Sasha, she's always too close with me."
"Oh... Well... Sorry to hear that."
"Nah, it's okay. Everyone thinks we're dating and that's helpful."
"Wait. How is it helpful." I wondered if Max liked Sasha and not me.
"Well, they don't bother me. They already know I could beat them all, but they're afraid of Sasha's family. I like that they leave me alone."
"Oh! Okay. Do you have troubles with any assignment?"
"No. They're all easy. How about you? How's school?"
"Well... I made a lot of friends, and some of them are really cool!! Then there's Don, he has a crush on me, but I don't like him."
"Yeah. I can tell. Speaking of which, Erin has been telling me that someone we know has a crush on me, but doesn't tell me who" I was sure it was Sasha.
"Oh, really? So you have a crush on someone."
"Nikki, I already told you that even I don't know. So you should sto- Oh wow. I can't believe no one noticed this"
"Huh? What?" I turned my head towards Max.
"That" He pointed to one side of Mess Hall. There was a huge Graffiti that said 'Camp Campbell sucks. Woodscouts rule!'
"Wow..."
"It was them. The Flowerscouts"
"Wait, Flowerscouts? But it clearly says-"
"Yeah, I know what I says, and I know its a trap. The type of letter is too girly. Also, Woodscouts would probably burn the message or something like that. It's clear it was the Flowerscouts." I was impressed by Max's capacity to process all that information so quickly. "Let's make the Flowerscouts clean this mess up."
"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"
"Yeah. Let's storm them." I liked the idea.

Max's POV
Even though I just told Nikki we should storm them I still didn't have a plan so we returned to Mess Hall. Nikki sat down with Ered and Nerris, I just sat down alone and thought of a plan. I was thinking about the perfect plan but then I noticed something. I was actually alone. Usually when I'm like this Neil comes to talk to me, but Neil was nowhere to be seen. Fuck! The Flowerscouts took him!! It was sort of obvious since Tabii has a crush on him, but I didn't want to go in there without being sure Neil was there, lucky for me the Flowerscouts technically told us. I went out again, Nikki noticed it and started following me. I went to the wall on the other side of Mess Hall and there was another graffiti, it said 'we have Neil, if you want him back come get him'. I knew they were stupid but this? Come on Sasha! Well, there was no plan or anything, we just went to the Flowerscouts' camp and tried to get Neil back to our camp.

We managed to get over there on boat without being noticed. Nikki and I split up when we got down from the boat. Everything happened quickly. Nikki and I had radios to talk to each other just in case. I was just starting to search when Nikki talked to me by radio.
"Found him. East side. Second house."
I went to over to where Nikki was. When I arrived Nikki was just standing there, searching for Flowerscouts so that we wouldn't get spotted. I looked inside a window on the house and saw Neil sitting down on a chair, and that was it. The house was huge but only had one room, and a chair, and now Neil. I knocked on the window and Neil looked towards us, he smiled. He got up the chair and got out the house from the window.
"Hey guys" said Neil
"Hey Neil." I answered. "Let's go Nikki." She just nodded. We ran back to the boat and I noticed that Nikki was not with us. Suddenly.
"MAX!" I looked back and saw that Nikki was hanging upside down from a rope far away. Thanks god she doesn't wear skirts. I wouldn't like Neil seeing her... What? Why do I care? Am I really in love?
Neil was already on the boat ready to go but I headed back to get Nikki.
"Max! What are you doing?!"
"Rescuing Nikki!"
"She is fine! I have seen her get out of even worse!!"
"I don't care!!!" And with that I just ran back.
I went towards Nikki.
"It's okay, don't worry."
"I'm not worrying, you are worrying." Just then we saw a group of Flowerscouts in the distance coming our way. "Ok, now I'm worrying! Hurry up Max, hurry!!!"
"I'm going as fast as I can, ok?" I was cutting the rope with a conveniently placed Knife I was conveniently hiding in one of my pockets. Is this some sort of stupid story? It's almost like if this was meant to be so convenient. I didn't question it anymore. I managed to cut the rope and I caught Nikki before she fell to the ground. She looked at me and was blushing, I was blushing a bit too. I decided to put her down.
"Ouch" she said the moment her right foot touched the ground. She was hurt.
"Nikki, you're hurt."
"I-I'm fine, I can walk. See-ouch" she fell down.
"Come on Nikki, I'll help you." I carried her again and she was blushing even more. "Let's go." I carried her to the boat.
"Oh please! Really Max?! Carrying her? I thought you loved no one."
"Shut up Neil, she's hurt." I put her on a seat on the boat. I sat besides her. "What are you waiting? Let's go!"
"What? No no no no no. I am not going to row this boat." I gave him a death glare, he gulped and started rowing."Max" Nikki sat down. "Do you have an answer yet?"
"I... no."
"Answer? What are yo-" Neil was suddenly cut by the sound of someone talking through a megaphone.
"Campers! It seems you have entered our grounds without permission and not only that but you also took one of our guests by force. We will not tolerate your actions, we shall take this as a war sign!" It was Tabii. I took a deep breath and with all my might I shouted.
"BRING IT ON FLOWERCUNTS!!" Nikki let out a small giggle.
"Very well then! Prepare for battle!" And with that Tabii left. For some reason she was talking in a really formal way, not that I care.

When we got back to camp everyone was waiting for us on the docks.
"Where were you? What were you doing?" Asked Preston.
"Well..." I then told then what happened. By the end of my explanation they all had a serious look on their faces.
"Well, guess we'll fight." Said Nurf. I guess David was right. This summer was going to be interesting.

.
Wow, it has been a lot since the last time I uploaded. Also, it has been a lot too since the last time I wrote a chapter with so much enthusiasm. I technically wrote this chapter in one day, but since I was on a trip and all I couldn't write it properly. Also, I might finish this book earlier than I had planned since I can barely control myself to write the other story I have in mind, it's going to be original and unrelated to any series, although it might have some references. I'm liking where this book is going, don't get me wrong, but I'm starting to get tired of writing about Camp Camp, its repetitive and sort of tiring. Anyways, thanks for reading, don't forget to vote on every chapter if you are liking this, votes make me happy. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, leave suggestions and also some feedback on the comments if you want and as always, I will see you all on the next chapter.

Smash Wii U? Anyone? Fucking please.

Total words: 1500