Chapter 9- Confusion. Illusion. Solution

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Last time: Max was kidnapped. He got freed by Nikki. War ended

Warning!!! This is going to be an extremely short chapter!!!

Max's POV (This chapter will focus on his thoughts, the narration are his thoughts)
Ok. I have been really weird lately. The other day I came to the conclusion that I loved Nikki, but just the other day when she told me she loved me, I said that I wasn't sure. Do I really love her? Argh!!! This is so confusing. Ok, I'll just focus. Think Max, think. Well, she's actually really cute, and she's nice. Also, I've been dreaming with her a lot, and the other day when I passed out o dreamed I was making out with her. She helped me a lot. On the other hand, Nerris, does she like me? I mean, she's nice too. But I think I love Nikki. If we got to date we would be together a lot, since we are going to go to the same school and we'll live close. Maybe one day I could ask her out. Wait a second, I know what to do. Yes, this is perfect.

Max's POV (normal narration)
I went to the counselors cabin and I talked to Gwen.
"Hey Gwen"
"Hey Max, what brings you here?"
"Well, I have a favor to ask."
"A favor? You aren't going to try to blackmail me again are you?"
"No, I won't. It's an honest favor."
"Hmmmm... Okay, speak up."
"Well, you see, I think I love Nikki..."
"Wow. Didn't see that one coming. So that's what you meant when you said that almost everything in this camp sucked, almost."
"Yeah, she was the only thing that didn't suck."
"Heh, you wished she sucked..."
"Gwen!!! Please!!"
"Hahahahahahahaha I'm just messing with you."
"Anyways, I wanted your help for this." I explained her my plan.
"Well, I guess I could do something like that, but you'll owe me, got it?!"
"Yes, yes." Perfect, now I just need to wait. I got back to my cabin and tried to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

.
I warned you. Extremely short chapter and almost the final one. Just one more chapter and this will end...

I don't want to keep telling you about how fucking lonely I am on videogames.

Total word count: 430