Chapter 4- Nerris no.

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Previously: Max accidentally saw Nerris naked, twice. Nikki gave Max a kissed Marshmallow and it seems Max kissed it back.

Max's POV
I can't sleep. Nerris is there. Every time I close my eyes Nerris appears. I was just there, thinking how to sleep, trying and failing. The biggest problem was that when I wasn't thinking in Nerris I was thinking in Nikki even though nothing occurred between us. I kept trying to sleep, since I couldn't I just went for a walk to shake everything off. I walked in circles, deep down wanting that a cliché situation happened like meeting Nikki in the woods on my convenient walk, but nothing happened, just me walking. After a while I went back to the tent and I saw Nikki going downstairs with a terrified look on her face.
"Hey Nik, what's wrong?" I whispered
"I had a nightmare, I was going to walk to shake it off." Heh, same solution, different reason. "Would you like to come with me?"
"Not really, do you really want to go for a walk?"
"Not right now, but I-"
"Okay, stop it. I have a better idea, get over here." She came closer to me and I lost control of my body, I just hugged her. I couldn't control my mouth and I accidentally said "want to sleep together?"
"What?! I.. Uh.."
"Sorry, don't know what got into me. I'll accompany you in your walk if that's what you want."
"Well, I prefer the other option."
"What? What other option?"
"You know slee-"
"Hey, what are you two doing up?" It was Nerris.
"I could ask the same to you." I told her. It was hard for me to talk to her like that after what happened.
"Well, I just woke up and decided to go for a walk, that's when I saw you." She was avoiding eye contact with me, obviously.
"Why don't we all go together?!" Nikki's eyes were glowing with excitement.
"Guess that's a nice idea." Nerris agreed
"If you insist." I said. It was actually nice to go for a walk with company. Nerris and Nikki were talking about something they didn't want me to know. I respected her right to not tell me and looked away. After the short walk Nerris went back to her room immediately, Nikki and I were alone.
"Hey Max, can I still... You know... Sleep with you?"
"Huh? Well, if you want." I was sure she was just goofing around so I went to my room. I got under the blankets and closed my eyes, until I feel someone getting on the bed too. I looked to see who it was and it was Nikki.
"Nikki? Are you seriously doing this?"
"Shut up Max, just... shut up."
She said no more, she just got under the blankets and hugged me. I was startled at first, but I liked how it felt so I let her be. I put one arm on her and then I fell asleep. I could feel Nikki's warm and soft hug even in my dreams, it was really good.
When I woke up we were still cuddling. I tried to leave bed but she grabbed me and pulled me.
"Nikki, let me go."
"No."
"Why not?"
"No." She was only saying 'no' I guess.
"Nikki."
"No."
"All right, I'll stay here with you." She nodded. I guess she really was only saying 'no'. I wanted to go for some coffee but Nikki was stopping me. The coffee could wait, it felt really good being with Nikki like this. And then, Nerris came in.
"Max, have you seen Nik-" God dammit
"Nerris, wait I can-"
"Shut it!" I closed my mouth. She walked towards me, she walked to the other side of the bed without stepping on us, she got under the blankets and hugged me too.
"Nerris what the fuck?" Nikki said. That was my line.
"Well, I wanted to see what's so good about being like this, and I personally like it."
"Wait, are you in love with Max?"
"Well, maybe? I don't know. I think I like this kid but I don't really know. Maybe I do love Max." She got closer to me. I could feel all of her body with my arm.
"Well that is a big surprise."
"I know, but I guess I really love him, maybe we are soulmates or something like that. Ooooo! Like a prohibited love between a princess and her personal guard" I felt Nikki grabbing me tighter. Was she angry?
"Well if you love him that much maybe you should just fuck him!"
"I might actually do it!" She pushed me and put my back on the bed and then she got on top of me. I was still trying to catch up with the conversation, I got really confused. She started taking her blouse off. "I might actually do it!!!" My brain finally reacted.
"Wait, what are you doing?"
"I'll fuck you!" She put my face on her chest. She had only her bra on so I could feel her skin.
"Nerris stop!" I pushed her. "This is not right! You don't want this."
"Guess you're right." She got her blouse on and just hugged me. Nikki was frozen.
"Umm.. Nerris? I don't think this is ok either." I told her.
"And why not?"
"Well, because of what happened."
"Hm? That was just a weird moment."
"Not that, before that!"
"What happened before?"
"The bathroom.." I felt how her grip became harder, it hurt a bit.
"What? I don't remember anything?" It was clear she wanted to hide it.
"Oh yeah, sorry, I got confused." Her grip got slightly softer. I used that moment to look away. I faced Nikki, our faces were really close so I lifted mine and she hid hers under the blankets. She was still hugging me.
"Well, time to go back to sleep I guess." I said
"Right! I'll take my leave." Nerris rushed to the door and left. Nikki didn't leave, I guess she was serious about sleeping with me. Then she did something I wasn't expecting. She kissed me on the cheek. I don't know why but I felt really dizzy, and I felt my face really hot, but good in general. That kiss made me feel good for some reason. So I gave her a small kiss too. She got even deeper in the blankets. Almost disappearing completely.
"Good night Nikki." I whispered and with that I closed my eyes.

.
Nerris and Max almost did it!! Well, technically Nerris almost did it with Max. I had to add a hot scene to this story, at least a semi-hot one. Anyways, thanks for reading and for your support. Hope you're enjoying the story so far! See you next chapter!

You guys play Smash Bros for Wii U? Because it doesn't really like you do. I am fucking lonely. Just in videogames though, I met nice people thanks to this shitty story and super cool too! Well, the other one.

Total words: 1220

Update: When Max woke up it was still dark outside, that's why they slept again.

Total words 1238