Chapter 2-Asking Neil

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Previously: The campers got sorted in cabins. Max, Nikki and Nerris ended up being in the same cabin. Max feels weird when he's with Nikki, he is going to ask Neil about it.

.
Max's POV
Well, here goes nothing I thought. Neil was sitting alone, weird but convenient. Nikki was with Ered and Nerris. This was the perfect moment. I approached him and he gave me a weird look.
"Hey Neil. How's life treating you?"
"What do you need Max?"
"What? What do you mean, I just wanna kno-"
"Come on Max, you expect me to believe you just came to chat? You're a bad liar." He just laughed. "Anyways, what can I help you with?"
"Well, two things."
"Number one."
"Why are Nikki and you moving to another school?"
"Well, we are actually moving. We found a house near *insert Max's city*. And since my that will be working over there we decided to move."
"Wait, what school are you moving to?"
"Some sort of institute, Saint Roham. Is there even a Saint named like that?" Holy shit, that's my school.
"Wow"
"Yeah, I know. And number two?"
"Oh right. Well, I have something really important to tell you Neil"
"Oh. Max... sorry."
"Huh? Why?"
"Well... You see... I don't really swing that way.."
"What the fuck Neil?! I wasn't going to ask that!"
"Then what?"
"Well..." I told Neil what happened. How I felt when I was with Nikki and all. After I told him he had a look like if he has seen a ghost or something.
"Max, you really don't know what is what you're feeling?"
"Nope, no idea."
"Holy shit Max! You're i-"
"Hey guys! What you talking about?" It was Nikki. She interrupted Neil and he was about to tell me.
"Oh, emmm... Nothing." He then whispered me "I'll tell you later." Great, now I will be dying of curiosity the whole day!
"You guys were totally talking about something." Nikki had a weird tone.
"No, we weren't Nikki." I told her
"Ooooooo, I get it. It's a secret, right? You can trust me! I won't tell anyone!" She said with a cut-... with a big smile. Damn, I need to know what happens to me.
"I know we can trust you, I trust you. But it's no secret, I was just asking Neil something that I don't even know what it means, I wanted to know if he knows  something I don't know, but he says he knows I know even though I don't know what he thinks I know. And I know he knows something important that I don't know but I know I want to know."
"What? You just got me confused! So... He knows... something? And you... Know? I'm lost."
"I know know."
"That had to be the worst pun ever Max." Said Neil.
"Fuck off."
"Well, I guess I should not ask, since I'll end up really confused." Said Nikki
"Yeah, I guess." I simply answered.
"Umm... Max... Can we ta-"
"Okay campers! You ready?" David interrupted Nikki. "We will now go on an adventure full of mysteries and puzzles! Let's go!" It seems that the so called 'adventure' David had in store was about searching stuff and registering it on an album. After registering everything (which was a fucking pain in the ass) David would give us a map with instructions to do in order to find a treasure. Somehow I was the first one to find the treasure and it was stupid. There were just some candies and a lot of papers with some motivational phrases. I took the candies and went to my cabin. I don't know what got inside me but I decided to do something really stupid. I went inside Nikki's room and left all the candies on her bed. Wonder why I did that. I went back with everyone but it seemed everyone stopped trying to finish the adventure, since I had already gotten the treasure.
"Ok campers! Now Gwen and I will give you some free time. You can do anything you want for an hour. Enjoy!"
David just left to the counselor's cabin. It was perfect, a whole hour without David or Gwen. Nice. I was going to lay under a tree's shadow, but I had to talk to Neil so I went to pay him a visit. He was at the 'Science Camp' the difference is that this time there were actual science materials, and good ones. He was having a conversation with spacekid, so I didn't know if I should interrupt them or what to do. I decided to join.
"I keep telling you that according to Bohr's atom model that's not how oxygen works. Oh, hi Max." Neil was talking about science stuff.
"Hey there Max." Space kid waved at me. "Neil was explaining me the differences between Thompson, Rutherford and Bohr's atom model. Care to join?"
"Not really, thanks. I was actually here to talk with Neil but it seems you are busy, talk to you later." I actually considered space kid as a friend, he was pretty nice after you meet him, so I decided not to bug him.
"Oh! Is it about that super secret thing Neil told me not to talk about?"
"Wait, what?"
"Space kid! I told you not to mention it!" Neil was really flustered.
"Oh, my bad. But don't worry, he told me nothing, just that he was thinking about a super secret things that he mustn't talk about." Space kid was just smiling.
"Oh, ok. I get it. I mean, now I'm even more curious."
Neil sighed. "All right, I'll tell you, but you must keep this a secret from everyone. Specially from Nikki, Nerris and Ered... and Preston... from everyone! All right?"
"Ok, bring it on." I said
"I promise!" Said Space kid
"Ok" Neil seemed a little bit nervous. "Well, first I have to give Space kid some plot, you see, Max had a huge problem about... something weird that he didn't know what it was, so he asked me about it, I obviously listened to him. I was thinking and when I knew what was going on Nikki interrupted us. So now, I'm going to tell Max what is wrong with him."
"Oh, I get it." Said space kid.
"Me too."
"You should also keep this a secret, ok Nikki?" Neil turned pale all of a sudden. "NIKKI?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
"Well, I heard my name and came over here, and I also heard your explanation, so now I understand. So? What's wrong with Max?" Nikki had a jolly tone.
"I.... Uh...." Neil was really nervous. "Well, I can't say it now. I just remembered something of Max story that changes everything, so I don't know yet hahahahaha." His laugh was nervous. He was clearly lying. But why? Why can't Nikki know? I find that really weird.... unless... whatever it is I have wrong is related to Nikki. Maybe it is... I'll ask Neil later. Privately. All my plans have failed until now so I guess I was right when I said I was going to be dying of curiosity the whole day.

.
I still can't believe I could write chapter 2 in less than one day, hope I get this lucky with chapter 3. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and thanks for your support, even though I won't be uploading new chapters as fast as before. I hope this is still interesting and that you're looking forward for more chapters. See you guys next chapter.

I'll do this every chapter so get used to it.
Anyone plays Super Smash Bros. for Wii U??? I really need friends to play with. Even though I don't have much time lol.

BTW, you should play a game called Maplestory. It's a 2D side-scrolling platformer. An MMORPG and a great game, it's free to play too! And I need friends too... Its a little bit heavy but you could be playing for hours before knowing.

Total words 1380