Chapter 1-What's wrong with me?

This story contains language not appropriate for public of all ages.
All characters belong to Rooster Teeth and I don't own them in any way. Still, this story is made by me based on Rooster Teeth's original story, Camp Camp.

Last chapter: Max and all the campers are back at Camp Campbell. Max and Nikki are going to share a cabin, also Nerris.

Max's POV
Well shit. If this wasn't terrible enough now I had to share a cabin with two crazy girls. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them or anything but Nerris is weird and when I'm with Nikki I feel weird so I don't know what to do. David was right. This summer was going to be really interesting.
I opened the cabin door and it was quite big actually. It had a big living room with 5 doors and stairs going to a second floor. Three of the doors down lead to bedrooms and the other 2 to bathrooms. On the second floor were 3 doors. 2 for bedrooms and 1 for the bathroom. The bathrooms were actual BATHrooms with showers and everything. The girls picked the rooms on the second floor so I technically had the 3 other bedrooms for myself but I limited to one. We unpacked our things and soon we were ready to go.
"Campers, if you are all ready go meet at the mess hall." Said David through some speakers that were scattered all around the camp. Since we were ready we went there. The mess hall wasn't really different. Just a couple improvements here and there, like better tables or a nice fan. There was a new coffee machine, such a pain, I liked the other one. The three of us sat down. Nerris sat in front of me and Nikko besides me. She was really close. I had that weird feeling again, like a tingling on the stomach. I moved a little bit so that we weren't THAT close. Then everyone else came in.
"Perfect! You are all here! Well then, we shall assign today's activity." David was still as happy as last summer, maybe even more, don't know if that's possible.
"Well, today we have a couple of activities so you better get ready. First: we'll go for a walk on the woods. Since it's late to do morning activities we'll have lunch after the walk, after that we will go on an adventure around all the camp full of mysteries and- do I really have to say that?" She looked at David. He looked her back with a big smile and nodded. "*sigh* Whatever. Full of mysteries and puzzles provided by David the great puzzle master."
"Well, that sounds more of a dungeon master." Said Nerris.
"I don't know what that is and I don't care. Next you'll have some free time to do whatever you want to do, I really don't care what you do." She looked towards Spacekid with a menacing look. "And at night we will make a campfire and roast marshmallows, any questions? No? Perfect."
"Actually I-" space kid started but was interrupted.
"NO?! PERFECT!"
"But-"
"NO?! PERFECT?! Now get out of here before I lose my shit." I thought she had already lost it. I was heading outside when suddenly I felt Nikki really close, she looked really cu- AGAIN?! What's up with that? Why did I think Nikki was cu-something, I don't even know much words that sound like that. Anyways, she was close and had a big smile. She looked at me.
"Hey Max, what are we going to do?"
"Are you kidding me? You didn't pay attention, did you?"
"Nope." She said with a happy tone. "I was too busy looking at yooo.....nothing."
"Ju? Who's that?"
"I-I m-meant.. June! Y-yeah! I was too busy l-loking at June, you know? The calendar hehe."
"Whatever, we are going for a walk on the woods." She looked really happy. After that weird conversation we went out of mess hall. David was already out.
"All right campers, take this with you." He handed us a map. "We will all follow the route marked in it, be sure to stay together and don't go anywhere you aren't supposed to, ok?"
"Let's just go already." I said
"Come on Max, why don't you try to enjoy the camp for once? I'm sure you would enjoy it!"
"As if, there's nothing in this camp that's worth an effort." I looked over to Nikki, she had a sad look on her face. "Well, almost nothing." She immediately smiled. Why did I do that? For her? Why did I take back what I said? Guess I'll have to ask Neil what is happening to me, but I needed an excuse.

Temporary David's POV
What? Max enjoys something in this camp? Well, could be Mr Honeynuts... but he left it at home. Then, what is it? What could Max possibly enjoy? Guess I'll ask Gwen, if she doesn't know we'll have to investigate!

Back to Max's POV
"Well then, let's get going." And with that he walked towards the forest. We followed. It was a boring trip, David didn't stop talking about the wonders of nature and the beauty of the camp, I didn't care about that last part, but seeing how much Nikki cared about nature made me start caring for a reason. After some walking Nikki walked towards me and we started chatting a bit. She told me how she has been and asked me the same, I told her. She said she was really good at school and that Harrison, Nerris, Neil and her were in the same school, which I'm not, felt kinda bad to be left out, again, for some reason. She then said she and Neil were going to move to another school. Then, we talked more.
"Hey Max, did you know?"
"Hm? What?"
"It seems like Dolph has a crush on Ered."
"Woah, really?!"
"Yeah I didn't see it coming! Guess love works in strange ways."
"Yeah, I guess."
"And... Well... Do you like someone?"
"Well, I like my friends but..."
"No, I meant if you like-like someone."
"Oh! Well, no. I don't think so."
"Oh, ok." She looked disappointed.
"And you? Have a crush on someone?" She immediately got all red.
"W-Well, ye-yeah. I d-do." What?! She liked someone? Well, that's weird.
"And? Who is it?"
"Eh?! It's, well..... Umm... Yo... You don't need to know! It's not like you care or anything." She then laughed nervously. Weird, but at least I already have a nice excuse to talk to Neil, I could ask him what's up with the whole changing schools stuff. Yeah.
"I guess you're right, haha." It still felt bad to see she really didn't trust me that much. I mean, I thought she would tell me about her secret crush! But she didn't.
Eventually we got back to Mess Hall, the perfect moment to ask Neil what the fuck is going on with me. Or at least I think it is.

.
Well shit. This took 3 days more to write than I had planned. I don't even have extra chapters ready. I was planning on making extra chapters in case shit happened, but shit happened first, so I won't upload the next episode in some time. I still haven't written anything. Wonder what will happen with Neil and Max. Hope you enjoyed. Until next episode

Guess I'll make this some sort of routine. Anyone plays Smash for Wii U. I need friends please.

Total words 1270.