Ice Skating

So I went ice skating yesterday and failed! I mean I got on the ice and let go of the handles at the side

Steve Rogers

You're really good at ice skating but your boyfriend Captain America not so much! While you were going backwards he was still practicing how to balance. In the end he actually learned how to do it!

"Would you wanna go ice skating again?" You ask

"..I'll stick to running" he says taking off the ice skates.

Tony Stark

It was really funny going ice skating with Tony. He kept falling and sliding down when he was trying to impress you but he actually hurt his back by falling backwards.

"Here put some ice on It" you say grinning

"Not funny Y/N!" Tony snaps and you laugh

Thor

Thor was very good at ice skating so it was fun doing tricks apart from when he picked you up and spun you around

"Thor put me down!" You shout getting embarrassed because people were looking

"Look Y/N you can fly..whats the song people sing when they can fly??" Thor ask and you just laugh.

Loki

Taking Loki ice skating...was a bad idea.. he was probably the best ice skater ever..but the bad thing was he was skating around pushing people down.

"HAHA BE GONE MORTALS" Loki shouted while pushing people down

You just shook your head and said sorry to the people he had pushed down.

Clint Barton

Clint was petrified of going on to the ice! It took you about 30 minutes to persuade him to get on the ice. When he EVENTUALLY got on he didn't like and fell instantly.

"Y/N IM FALLING" Clint shouts as you try not to laugh at him falling

"Can we go bowling..?" He asks getting up

Bruce Banner

Bruce loves ice skating you not so much but for his birthday you brought him there with the rest of the avengers....Big mistake! Steve was staying at the edges, Tony was sliding all around the place, Thor was picking people up, loki was pushing people,Clint was Screaming 'HELP' and Bucky..was the most sensible.

"Y/N Look at Tony" Bruce laughed pointing at Tony

"Yeah.." you felt like a mother at her child's birthday party with crazy 5 year olds.

Bucky Barnes

You couldn't ice skate and you almost took a panic attack while on the ice but luckily Bucky was there with you. He held on to your hand tight and practice going up and down with you.

"Y/N I've got you. I won't let go and I won't let you fall" Bucky says softly to calm you down and you smile in response.

"Ok..but can we go slow??" You ask and Bucky nods

OK BUT THE BUCKY ONE WAS SUPER CUTE AND I'M PROUD OF MYSELF 😂