Song that Reminds them of you

Steve Rogers

Song:Pretty Woman

Lyric that reminds him of you:I don't believe you, you're not the truth no one could look as good as you.

Steve thinks you're the most beautiful girl in the world! So when you showed him this song he picked up the lyrics quickly and it slowly started to remind him of you.

Tony Stark

Song:issues Julia Michaels

Lyric that reminds him of you:but you don't Judge me, because if you did baby I would judge you too.

You Love Tony and never judge him on anything, if he does anything That's bad you'll help him and you'll not once judge me.

Thor

Song:Perfect Ed Sheeran

Lyric that reminds him of you:I found a girl beautiful and Sweet, well I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

Thor finds you the sweetest thing, he also finds this song the sweetest thing because it reminds him so much of you and how he's in love with you.

Loki

Song:Be My Baby

Lyric that reminds him of you:The night we met I knew I needed you so.

Loki met you around night time and you guys instantly clicked, so once he heard you Singing this song and smiled.

Clint Barton

Song:My Girl

Lyric that reminds him of you:I got sunshine on a Cloudy Day.

The term is saying you make everything better even if it's a bad day. If you're around Clint everything gets better. He's hungry and you're there BOOM He's happy and hungry.

Bruce Banner

Song:Sweet Creature

Lyric that reminds him of you:wherever I go, you bring me home.

It's just a cute song..and yeah.. sorry I kinda ran out of ideas.. ;)

Bucky Barnes

Song:Someone like you Doris Day

Lyric that reminds him of you:Someone like you, cures everything gloomy, turns wrong into right, Brightens the night, brings happiness to me.

Bucky smiles more when he's with you, he laughs more and seems much happier when he's with you. You remembering him humming this song to you because you couldn't get to sleep.