Which Team you are on

This chapter is about if you are on Team Captain America or Team Iron man!

Quick question who's team are you guys on?

Steve Rogers

Team:Captain America

You're of course on Steves Team although you agree more with Tony you didn't want the battle to affect your relationship with Steve. After the battle you told Steve that you agreed with Tony instead but he was fine with it.

Tony Stark

Team:Captain America

You are on Steve's team which broke Tony. Straight after the battle you tried to apologize to Tony but this led to him breaking up with you.

Thor

You and Thor were in asgard at the time when the battle was happening.

Loki

You were with Loki ruling Asgard and also you wouldn't associate yourself with the avengers.

Clint Barton

Team:Iron man

You didn't agree what Steve was doing to the avengers but Clint seemed to agree with. After the battle you were still a bit annoyed with him but you guys stayed together.

Bruce Banner

Team:Iron Man

Bruce decided not to pick a side or go into battle. He was afraid of the other guy would do something horrible to one of his friends and he couldn't live with that but you decided you wanted to do it. You picked Tony side because you were much closer with him.

Bucky Barnes

Team:Captain America

You met Bucky during the civil war and instantly connected with him. You and him would tease Steve about the Sharon kiss. After the battle Bucky got the courage to ask you out on a date. Now Steve teases Bucky about the kiss with you.

SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND BAD!! BUT I'M GOING TO BE DOING A CHRISTMASSY ONES SOON!

Also I'm watching Captain America the first avengers and he looks like he is twelve