How you Met

Steve Rogers

I was running laps around the park. I was on my 3rd lap until someone past me.

"On your left!" He says passing me. I continue my laps normally until he passed me again after a minute

"On your left!" He repeats and I stop and sit on my bench annoyed. The Man notice and walks towards me.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, did I annoy you?" He asks and I look up at him. Holy shit he's beautiful. (Me)

"No.. I'm just having a rest" I lie because he did annoy me but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

The man smiles at me "Steve Rogers" he puts his hand out and I look at him shocked

"You mean Captain America?" I finally say after a couple of seconds

Steve nodded at me and still stood with his hand out. I notice and shake his hand. He had a strong grip mine was probably pathetic compared to his.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N" I smile I was a bit in awe over him.

Steve Sits beside me "do you come here everyday?" He asks and I nod

"Every morning. It's always quiet at this time" I say looking around the park

"I agree and it seems much more beautiful" he agrees with me.

I smile at him and then stand up "well I think I've had enough rest"

"I hope to see you again Miss Y/N" Steve says standing up

"Call me Y/N Steve" I say jogging off.

Tony Stark

I recently just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. Now I have an ex best friend and ex boyfriend. I went to the bar close to me.

"Another drink Miss?" The bartender asks me and I shake my head

"No I'm good for now thank you" I smile as she nods and walks away to serve other people.

"Come on baby just have one more drink" a Drunk man says to me.

"I rather not" I say and clearly he doesn't get the hint as he moves closer

"Just one more Sweet thing" his breath stank of alcohol and my nose turned up at the smell.

"Hello Miss is this man bothering you?" I look around to see Tony Stark. My jaw drops at the sight.

"Yes.." I say after staring at him for a while.

Tony Stark pulls the man away and sits down where he was sitting.

"Tony Stark." He flashes a smile and I take a sip out of my drink

"Y/N L/N" I smile back although I wasn't in a very smiley mood

"What's wrong? I mean a beautiful girl like yourself alone in a bar.. someone must have broke your heart" he says it's like he read my mind

"My boyfriend cheated on me" I mumble

"Well if you ever want to get payback against him" Tony gives me a piece of paper "call Me" he winks.

Thor

I was trying to reach the poptarts on the top shelf for my nephew until I notice a Tall, Handsome man grab ten boxes of Poptarts and put them in his Basket.

"Excuse me.. could you help me get that please?" I say and he chuckles

"Ah Mortals..so Tiny" he says with a strange accent. He reaches up to the box. When he gets it he passes it to me

"Thank you" I smile.

"That's alright Lady?" He asks and I look at him bewildered

"Lady?" I ask and he nods "um well my name is Y/N" I say.

"Ah well Lady Y/N, I am Thor Odinson of Asgard" The tall man who is known as Thor smiles.

I remember to myself about Norse gods and realise he is one of them "um.. are you a god?" I ask and he nods cheerfully.

"Are you a Goddess?" He asks "because you look just like one" he continues and I look at him strangely

"No.. oh I have to go but it was nice meeting you Thor Odinson" I say walking off

"You too Lady Y/N!" I hear him boom.

Loki

I pick up a book about Norse gods since I had a test about them. My professer taught us a lot but I still wanted to learn more.

I sit down and open the book until I hear a Man chuckle. I look around to see a Man with long black hair in all black.

"Norse gods?" He asks as he moves closer to me

I nod and open a page about Odin.

"Well in that case" he sits down beside me "I am Loki" he smirks "and I can teach you more stuff than that book".

Me and Loki talk about all the Gods and goddesses and let's just say I nailed that test.

Bruce Banner

"Tony?" I say searching for my eldest brother. I walk into the lab to find a Man with a purple shirt and glasses.

"Oh sorry.. would you know where Tony is?" I ask the man and he seems quite shy.

"I think he went out.. are you his sister Y/N?" He asks and I nod

"How did you know Dr Banner?" I say. I knew his name because Tony spoke of him.

"You two look alike. I suspect Tony had said things about me?" He asks and I smile

"Of course. He could not tell me about his science bro" I say and we laugh.

Let's just say I saw more of Bruce every single day when I went to "Visit" Tony.

Bucky Barnes

I was walking home from my parents house. I felt arms go around my body and dragged me into an alley way.

I didn't make no noise apart from heavy breathing. The mysterious person put me up against the wall.

"Bucky you didn't need to do that" I hear my best friend giggle. I notice she was there with the mysterious person who I now know as Bucky.

"Sorry about that Doll, You're friend made me do it" Bucky says removing his hands "I'm James by the way but you can call me Bucky" he smiles.

I didn't notice I was staring at the man in front of me. "uhm- yes I'm Y/N. Y/F/N Friend" I nod. My best friend wraps her arms around Her boyfriends

"Isn't he wonderful Y/N" she smiles lovingly at Bucky but all of his attention was on me.

"He seems to be" I smile making eye contact with Bucky.

"Well we best be off Y/F/N. It was a pleasure meeting you Y/N" he nods while walking off with Y/F/N

"The pleasure was all mine" I say walking continuing my journey home.

Ah..wait why didn't I do this at the start.. I'm an idiot..