How the Avengers found out

This is basically how the Avengers found out about your relationship

Steve Rogers

You were at another one of the infamous Tony starks Parties. You spent most of the time talking to your boyfriend. Sadly you couldn't kiss him or hug him. Or he couldn't hold your hand or put his arm around you because the avengers didn't know about you two.

You sat down beside Steve and he put his arm around you. You took it casually forgetting about the avengers not knowing

"I knew it! I knew you two were together!" Tony Pointed at you and Steve. You jumped up a bit and felt yourself going red

"just admit it!" Natasha says and you look around. Everyone was looking at you.

"Fine. Yes we're together!" You say throwing your hands up in surrender

Tony Stark

You walked into the lab to see Tony. Forgetting Bruce was there with him you kissed Tony on the cheek.

Bruce looked up from his desk and smiled "so it's official" He asked and you jumped.

Tony had a big grin on your face "give me the ten dollars" he had his hand out.

You made a bet with Tony because you thought the avengers would find out over him telling them. You scoffed and handed him the money.

Bruce chuckled while Tony started fanning himself with the ten dollar "easy moneyy"

Thor

The avengers were noticing you and Thor were spending alot of time with each other.  They also noticed you going into Thors room at night.

One day it was snowing outside and you were having a snowball fight with Thor. The avengers watching from outside.

Then something they have never seen before happened.. They were shocked.. surprised.. perhaps angry.. THOR KISSED YOU

Loki

Loki was having a fight with Tony over you. Tony had a slight crush on you and hated how you spent time with Loki more. I MEAN COME ON HE'S TONY STARK. He would think to himself.

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT TONY?!" Loki shout and Tony rolled his eyes

"WHAT LOKI?!" Tony shouted more dramatic than Loki

"Im with Y/N and you're not!" Loki said walking off. Tony stood there Gobsmacked.

Clint Barton

Clint never thought he would see you like this. Lying on the ground, injured, harmed. He had lost you. You were gone.

He cried out and whispered "Please come back.. please come back.. I love you"

After a moment of silence. You're breathing went back to normal. Your heart started Beating. Your blood moved around all your cells. Your eyes opened. You looked around and noticed Clint was crying. Holding on to your hand.

"Clint?" You mumbled. His face lit up and he hugged you tight.

Thor looked at you both "I now pronounce you Husband and wife"

Bruce Banner

Bruce had hulked out and Tony was screaming like a Girl. You calmed Bruce down by reminding him of your first date and your first kiss. Of course Tony caught on and smirked

"So you two get it on?" He said in that stupid tone. Hulk roared at him.

"Gagh! Well sorry Big guy!.. I'm just worried. What if Y/N got squashed?" Tony started smirking.

"Ill squish you in a minute stark" Hulk shouted and Tony ran.

Bucky Barnes

You noticed Girls flirting with Bucky. This made you angry because they were all prettier than you in your opinion. Steve noticed the glares you were giving the girls and sat beside you.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asks. Taking a sip of his drink

"Yes I'm fine. I'm completely fine. In fact I'm amazing!" You continued to stare at the girls and Bucky.

"Don't make it too obvious that you're jealous Y/N or the rest of the avengers will find out" Steve smiled and you looked at him.

"You know?" You ask fidgeting.

"No. I guessed and I got it right" Steve continued drinking.

You ended up blushing then walking over to Bucky and held onto his hands. "Hi Bucky" you kissed his cheek and he smiled

"Hi doll" he replied and the girls left HAHA. MISSION COMPLETED.