Breakup Song

This is basically what song you jammed out/Cried to when you broke up :(( of course you get back together :))

Steve Rogers

Song:The End of the world, Skeeter Davis

You questioned how you could do your normal Routine. It's like nothing changed apart from Steve not being in your life. You cried your eyes out to this song. Why would your heart keep on beating? Why would your eyes continue to cry? Steve wasn't in your life and it was a living pain.

Tony Stark

Song:River, Eminem, Ed Sheeran.

The song is about a this man who cheated on his girlfriend. The girlfriend gets revenge by cheating on him. Tony kept flirting with other girls, coming home drink. You had enough you started playing his own game, he hated this, there for your relationship ended. After the second time.

Thor

Song:Fuck You, Lily Allen

The song is not the nicest but that's how you felt about Thor at the time. I mean come on when we hate somebody or have a fight we play songs like this and dance. Steve would be disgusted by this langugae though

Loki

Song:You don't Own me, Various Artist

Loki started getting really controlling. When you were dating. If you hanged out with Thor he would get really annoyed. You sang this song at karoke with your friends. You never had more fun in your life.

Clint Barton

Song:Nothing compares 2 U, Sinead O'Connor.

You were a wreck when Clint broke up with you, You started thinking of all the things you could do without someone telling you No. Still you didn't feel better. There was still a part missing

Bruce Banner

Song:Love the Way you Lie, Eminem, Rihanna.

The aggression in this song is perfect for how you felt. You felt infuriated at whatever stupid thing Bruce did. You knew the song was about Domestic abuse which Bruce didn't but it was still a good damn song!

Bucky Barnes

Song:Somebody that I used to know. (I forgot the name :P)

When you broke up with Bucky he changed completely. You were annoyed at how he was doing much better than you. You wanted him to be chasing you but he wasn't. He was acting like the Bucky Barnes you knew only more better.

Pietro Maximoff

Song:Champagne Supernova

You felt like Pietro didn't care as much. You guys didn't speak as much, You were listening to this song and your favourite lyric was "how many special people change?" It just spoke to you so much. You thought Pietro changed when you two together but he changed because he was trying to impress you

This is not my best but I'm working on one shots at the moment. I'm making 8 of them so please excuse this chapter. :)

-A