favourite christmas song

Steve Rogers

Song:This is Christmas (war is over) John Lennon.

When Steve leaves off on missions near the Christmas period, you would worry way too much. When he came back once you were singing This is Christmas to yourself.

"War is over, if you want it, War is over now" I sing one of my favourite christmas songs until I feel big arms wrapped around me.

I jump and look at the mysterious person. "Steve!" I jump up and hug him tight.

"Nice singing voice" he smiles and I kiss him.

Now if Steve goes for a mission and comes back near Christmas you play the song.

Tony Stark

Song:Santa Baby (Kylie Minogue)

I mean what do you expect? It's Tony Stark and Santa Baby is probably one of the most sexiest Christmas songs..  although why would christmas be sexy.. ANYWAY You sings it to Tony near the Christmas period to flirt with him.

"Think all of the fun I've missed, think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed, next year I could be just as good.. if you'll check out my Christmas list" I sing to Tony and hand him my Christmas list while kissing his cheek.

Thor

Song:Jingle Bell rock

Thors favourite song is Jingle bell rock and when he told you that, you laughed because of that Mean girls scene. You showed Thor Mean girls..funniest idea ever.

"JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL ROCK!!" Thor boomed as we watch the movie "WHAT KIND OF DANCING IS THAT?!" Thor scoffs and you laugh

"THE MOTHER IS DANCING TOO!" Thor glares at the tv "I WILL DESTROY THEM WITH MY THUNDER FOR RUIINING MY FAVOURITE SONG" Thor grabs his hammer which I can't pronounce

"Woah..woah.. Thor it's a movie" I laugh so much

Loki

Song:all I want for Christmas (Mariah Carey)

I mean come on its a classic but Loki has his own version. Yes. His own version it's called "all I want for Christmas is the world".

It goes like this.

"I don't want alot for Christmas, there is just one plan I need, I don't care about the mortals or all the animals, I won't even tell them to Kneel there they know who is their king, Santa Claus wont make me happy with a cape on Christmas day, I just want to rule the world, more than you could ever know, Make my wish come true, oh baby all I want for Christmas is the world"

Yep that's the song you listen to every Christmas.. every Christmas..

Clint Barton

Song:Rocking around the Christmas tree

It reminds Clint of Home alone HIS favourite christmas movie, He loves when it's December and you guys put the tree up and listen to the best Christmas songs..

Bruce Banner

Song:last Christmas (Wham)

When George Michael died Bruce was devasted. His favourite singer is dead and it was his last Christmas (I'm sorry for the pun) you had to sing it but change the lyrics up a bit and it went like this

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, and the very next year, you still kept it close, this year to save me from hulk I'll try to make you less angry" you giggle at the last part and Bruce chuckles

Bucky Barnes

Song:Fairy tale of New York

Probably one of the funniest but also realistic Christmas songs, you guy will always sing the insults at each other at Christmas, of course you were joking because why would you call Bucky a maggot or a Scumbag? :(