Played Well

Recap: Abhi and Nandini join fab5 for musicana. NavNi at Malhotra Mansion. Raj meets Nandini

Raj: (mummers) Aaj bhi apni jagaha ke liye utni hi possessive hai (which was heard by Manik who smiled remembering how Nandini used to fight for sitting next to Raj with him, Mukti and Abhi. The butler started serving when Raj voiced straled others)

"Ussme peanuts hai usse mat do"

This made everyone stop whatever they were doing. Fab5 and Neyonika looked at Raj mentally face palming where Navya was clueless where as Nandini was shocked

Nandini: Uncle aap ko kaise pata ki I am elegiac to peanuts?

Raj: (cursed himself) Arey you are also elegiac to peanuts (making innocent face) actually I was talking about Manik, he is elegiac to peanuts (he covered up and fab5 and Neyonika breadth relief but all missed the person having amusing smile on her face. It was late in night so everyone asked NavNi to stay at Malhotra Mansion)

Mukti: Callo I will show you your rooms (NavNi followed her, she also gave them clothes to change after getting fresh they went to sleep Navya slept but sleep was far away from Nandini's eyes she sneaked out of the room and then headed to the terrace but when she reached there her breath hitched as she saw Manik already there wearing red vest and black joggers gazing the stars. She went and sat besides him)

Nandini: It's peaceful hai na? (Manik was first surprised but when he saw her he composed himself)

Manik: Tu soyi nahi?

Nandini: Nind nahi aa rahi (she said gazing the stars) See there my Mumma and Papa (she said pointing the two more brightest stars and Manik looked at her) You know Manik I love stars since my childhood I was someone's star too (she said seeing him for a second Manik eyes widen he saw something different in her eyes) My Rockstar, he asked me always shine for me, I was four but he used to warn every boy in are area to stay away from me he was just three months older to me but at that age so much anger, attitude, possessive (Manik made a bad face. Nandini laughed remembering and then continued) He always protected me, treat me like princess, never lied to me or hid things from me (she said eyeing Manik who's expressions changed) I was his star who always shine for him but what do you think does he misses me? Remembers me? Am I still his star (while saying this she leaned to Manik) Bolo? (She had tears now)

Manik: Nahi, never kabhi nahi star

Nandini started hitting him on his shoulder and chest with her tiny hands it did not hurt Manik but brought him out of his trance and the sudden launch of Nandini made Nandini fall on Manik he held her waist securely helping Nandini to beat him all

Nandini: Monkey, monster, I will kill you, jhoot bola tumne she caught his collar kyu? You think I am dumb, monster, I hate you! I hate you! (She said and hugged him tightly continuing her I hate yous. He just held her tightly and let her cry. After some time)

Manik: Bas na star.... I can't see you cry

Nandini: Tho why you make me cry....
(she started wiggling to come out his arms but he didn't even let her move)

Manik: Don't you even try (he increases his hold this time more possessively telling her he she belongs to him) I am not letting you go nor am I going to leave you this time (he said and increase his hold) Kabhi nahi (he said and nuzzled in her crook, smelling her hairs and getting lost in it even Nandini was losing it but then she pushed him)

Nandini: Get of me monster!

Manik: (sitting up) Star it's Rockstar na (he said and Nandini's eyes welled up)

Nandini: Tum sab bhul gaye na? (and a single tear dropped from her eyes)

Manik hugged her again

Maink: You call me Rockstar when you feel proud of me or when you are happy, when you are angry you call me monster and you call me Mani when you want something from me or when you get emotional or when I am too romantic (Giving a naughty smile)

(coming out of the trance she pushed him)

Nandini: What romance?? Kuch bhi bolte ho tum

Manik: (chuckled at her reaction) Waise you knew everything from beginning?

Nandini: You think you are so smart na? But you are sooo dumb tumne aise hi ghar laya mujhe aur you didn't even take off our childhood photos from the hall. When I saw Neyo... Mom I thought I have seen her before, even felt connection with you guys but today when I came here I felt as I have came here before as if I am back home this occupied my mind s much that I didn't see the photos but when Navya broke my thoughts I saw them and was joining the dots then I saw Dad, now how can I forget my boyfriend ha it struck me that I was back to my home aur when Dad said that elegiac thing I was so happy but bichare tum logo se daar gaye must se he covered up so well agar pics nahi dekhti tho would have fall for it.... I am so happy

Manik: You are happy?

Nandini: Why should I not be, I have my family back

Manik: You don't hate us?

Nandini: Why would I hate you?

Maink: That day you were saying Navya.....

Nandini: (shock) You did!

Manik: Ha (and he looked down)

Nandini: (cupped his face in her hands) That time I was disturbed a that time Yes I am angry that you people didn't search me but when I got you all back I am happy, I missed you

Manik: You are still angry?

Nandini: Itna sab bola maine usme se you got only this.... (signs) Ha I am angry and also hurt and I am not forgiving you all so easily and when I do I will myself tell everyone till then don't let anyone know that I know everything

Manik: Tho why did you tell me?

Nandini: Because I promised you

Manik: (confused) What?

Nandini: (this made loose her her temper) Kuch nahi (and then stormed out from there)

Manik: Aab ise kya hua? (realization drawn in him he widden his eyes) Shit!!