You And Me Humesha

Manik made her walk holding his hand and made her stand

Manik: Stand here (he said and and was going to leave when she held his hand tightly making him smile) Yahi hu main (he said and and took his hand out of her grip. He went and stood at the distance. Five minutes past and then ten, Nandini panicked she spread her hand  relax)

Manik: Das minute ki absense tumhe itni taklif de rahi hai and you don't want to see my face for your life (he said removing the black cloth from her eyes but she didn't open your eyes) I am a fool I didn't let you know my answer last night I promised you that I won't let you feel insecure ever again but I did it but Nandini trust me I wanted it to be a special day for you but I didn't know you were so hurt that you will promise to never see me

I am sorry Nandini you were hurt Tumhe meri vajha se taklif hui, tumhe rona pada but I promise, Maa and Mom promise I never wanted to hurt you (but Nandini still didn't open her eyes)

Nandini please dekho na mujhe please (he pleaded) Mujhe nahi pasand jab you ignore mi tumne kaise socha that because of you anything bad will happen to me, you are my luck, my charm, my life Nandini, I have been waiting for you for years but I never let my hope die for you I always believed that you will come and then I won't let you go but I thought hurt you na, I tho always hurt you (he said getting down on his knees)

Go! Leave me! Go go away par kya ji paogi? Will you be able to leave without thinking about me? Without finding me besides you? Will you? (he said crying his head down that's when Nandini opened her eyes and looked down at him)

"Maa I will be storng just like Papa see he never cries" Nandini said

"Who said this to you?" her Maa asked

"I never see him cry" Little Nandini said with a pout

"That's because a man always falls week in front of his lady Nandu, when in future a guy cries in front of  you for you or shares his pain bring him to us we will get you married" he mother said laughing at the end

She kneeled in front of him and held his face in her plans and hugged him tightly as he kept crying

Nandini: (broke the hug) I am sorry (she started kissing his face saying countless Sorries to him but he kept crying) I am sorry I just I just let my insecurities over my love, I am sorry (she said kissing his face)

Manik: I am Sorry to it's because of me your insecurities developed back (he said looking at her and wiped her tears) I am Sorry you don't cry (he said wiping her tears as she giggled)

Nandini: You are crying to (she wiped his tears) I am Sorr...(but her kept his finger on her lips)

Manik: It was all my fault

Nandini: No it wasn't it was my fault

Manik: No my

Nandini: No my

Manik: M... (but she peaked his lips)

Nandini: Fine 50-50 (she said as he looked at her then pulled Nandini by her waist)

Manik: What was that? (he asked her shock)

Nandini: You weren't listening only (she said complaining making him chuckle as she looked around registering the surrounding) Manik! (she said making him look at her) Hum yaha... (the fresh tears form in her eyes)

Manik: Yeh this place is where we last came for the holidays together and and you had asked me to take this place with us (he laughed) that time I had promise myself that I will bring this place for you and make my Beautiful memories with you here(he said as she admired the decor white curtains, roses and a white couch with fairy lights)

Nandini: You did this right? For me? (she asked looking at him)

Manik: Yes I did (he said getting on knees) I have planned for this day from the day I got to know what dates are, and it's always for you, you are my star, my peace, my solace Nandini Murty I have always dreamt you as my girlfriend and my wife will you make all my dreams come true? Will you shine for me Always? Will you be Mine for the rest of your life and if reincarnation exists then in our all lifes...   I LOVE YOU NANDINI! I LOVE YOU! (he said as she hugged him tight)

Nandini: For me even you were are and will be the only one Manik Malhotra all my lifes (she said and he withdrew her from the hug and took her for a lazy, sloppy kiss, he took his own time devouring her mouth and so did she it was a slow and pure bilss as they pour their live for each other)

Manik: (breaking the kiss) You know why I left yesterday (he leaned to her making her heart go wild) You should know right? (he said his eyes dark as he scooped her in his arms and took her to the couch which was big enough for them both) for this (she next heard her jacket tear and his hand inside her too as he kissed her but this time it was so aggressive)

Nandini: Manik (she moaned in between of the kiss as she held his nape tightly, he wasn't letting her breadth and kiss her contiously she tried to speak, ask him to stop but in vain finally she hit his back and he winched causing him break the kiss) Monster (she said and pushed him and got top of him attacking his lips but she was just biting him not letting him stop her as she finally broke getting out of breadth he made her sit in his lap and glared at her and touched his lips to find blood)

Manik: Here I thought I would scare or hurt you by my acts and look at you (he said showing the blood) Heal it now (he ordered but Nandini didn't gave a damn though she felt a bit bad seeing his lips bleed but it was just bit) Ok said Nandini Murty heal me now (he pulled her more to him) or you don't have idea how will I make you do it (he said his hand rome on her bear stomach as she leaned and sucked his lips and the blood slowly but when she was done instead of breaking the kids she deepen the kiss and Manik didn't even know when his jacket was lying on the ground as he was to busy kissing her back)

MaNan: I love you (they said together)

Nandini: Hum kudh ki life kud hi complicated kar dete hai na (she said stroking his cheeks lovingly)

Manik: Yes we do but I promise I will stay by your side in every complicated situation (he said and kissed her forehead)

Nandini: Humesha? (She asked kissing his nose)

Manik: Humesha (he said hugging her tightly)