Hotheads

Hello people as promised updated today. Ignore spelling mistakes and Happy Reading, do give feedbacks an inline comments are love 💜

Recap: Girls are mad at boys

All reach college the girls moved in without waiting for the boys that's when Manik's phone rang

Manik: Ha Dad

Raj: Abhi ko phone de

Manik: Arey usse baat karni hai tho uske phone pe call karo na

Raj: Chup reh aur Abhi ko phone de (Manik with grumpy face gives the phone to Abhi who ask 'What?' raising eyebrows. Manik just thrust the phone in his hand)

Abhi: Hello?

Raj: Abhi me and Neyo are going to Delhi for a business meet so I give you the responsibility of the Doll, Mishti and Hulk

Abhi: (giggled) Aye Aye Captain, have a safe journey call us when you reach and take care of Mom

Raj: Aur who will take care of me

Abhi: That is the department of my Mom also known as Neyonika Malhotra who knows her work pretty well Mr. Malhotra

Raj: Chal hatt Mom's son

Abhi: Bye Dad take care (hungs up)

Manik: What safe journey?

Abhi: They have to go for a business meet in Delhi

Manik: Tho mujhe kyu nahi bataya

Cabir: Because Manik Baba apke pitashree jante hai ki Abhi is the baby sitter of their three bart kids

Manik: Kutte, mhu band rakh! (he shouts and leaves from there)

Druv: Buddy ka temperature kuch zayada high hai aaj

Cabir: (mummers) Morning dose nahi mila na

Abhi and Druv: Kya?

Cabir: Kya kya? Kuch nahi! Challo nahi tho late ho jayenge (and they get in only to see Manik standing at the door, his eyes spitting fire, his gaze fixed somewhere, his hands curled in fist, his jaw tighten they followed his gaze to see Nandini talking and laughing with a guy who wasn't familiar at all to them except Cabir)

Cabir: Yeh kabutar yaha kya kar raha hai?

Manik: Who the hell is he? (but before Cabir could reply Navya spoke)

Navya: Oh Arish why are you standing come sit na, there is still time for the lecture to start (Arish sat besides Navya and the boys turned to see Cabir who was standing the same way Manik was standing minute ago)

Arish: Thank you Navya (he blushed and Cabir threw him glare) And you look beautiful today

Navya: Only today?

Arish: Arey matlab no no you look beautiful everyday but today you look more beautiful (and Navya blushed but poor Arish he didn't know that Cabir was planning all possible ways to break his bones. Arish looks at his watch) Ok girls I have to leave, thanks for lending the book Nandini (he said waving the novel 'Kite Runner' by 'Khalid Hussaini' and Nandini just smiled. Arish exited the class waving Navya bye looking at her, Cabir came in between and purposely push him by shoulder as if done mistakenly)

Cabir: Watch when you walk bro

Arish: I am sorry

(the boys moved towards the girls)

Aliya: Aww Navya he is cute (Aliya said gushing over Arish)

Navya: Cute and he is a gentleman

Nandini: Yes definitely, yesterday when he called bechara he said so many sorries for calling late at night

Mukti: Yeha he is cute

Abhi: Hello excuse me, what did I hear?

Mukti: That he is cute

Abhi: Oh no he isn't!

Manik: Yeha nerdy, this nerds na boring, always reading, studying, life nahi hoti, class Mein top karna is their life goals (Manik was blabbering and demeaning nerds he just wanted to demean Arish because of his jealousy but he didn't saw a face going red with anger) These toppers they make life hell (Akash over heard the conversation from half and jumped between them)

Akash: Yaar Nandini tune Manik ko bhi satya!

Aliya: Arey kya bol rahe ho Akash?

Akash: Arey Manik was complaining about toppers and a nerd na?

Manik: Ha tho dude Nandini bich mein kaha se ayi

Akash: Tum nerd topper ki baat kar rahe they na jo reads evertime, studies every time, tops every time (he said counting the qualities on his fingers and Manik nodded yes) ha tho yaha Nandini ke alava aisa kaun hai (that's it Nandini charged on Akash with force she hold this nape in her hand making him bend and winch in pain) Chod Dayan! Chod! Mummy! Khushi! Koi mujhe bachao!

Nandini: Nerds aren't boring, bookworms, topers who make your life hell, they do enjoy their life in their way, it's not always necessary that what you think, do and say is always right there are other people around who have opinions, perception, views and way of living an if it is not same as you or similar to you then it doesn't mean it's wrong (she said each word looking towards Manik and holding Akash's nape removing the anger on Manik but made sure Akash isn't hurt at all she then looked at Akash) Samjha?

Akash: Samjh gaya maate please leave me! (and Nandini left him, soon Ameya Sir entered and students settled the Mukti was sitting besides Abhi, Navya-Aliya sat together and Nandini sat with Akash asking him time to time that did she hurt him and Akash just assuring her that he is fine but then he saw Nandini was not her usual self, she was quite)

Akash: Nandu Manik didn't intended for you

Nandini: But that's what he thinks right?

Akash: Maybe or may be not uske apne kuch issue hoge na, he was taking general tu dil pe mat le, ok? (she just nodded a weak yes and Akash tried to divert her mind entire lecture)
______________________________________

CANTEEN

It was break the EMs had done with their lectures for today so everyone left except Nandini who had her practice with fab5. So now fab5 and AbNan sat at a table, Mukti was keeping girls busy talking to divert their minds but then everyone observed Nandini hasn't even touched her cheese omlet)

Abhi: Accha before I forget Mom and Dad had to go to Delhi for the business meet (he informed MukNi)

Mukti: Cool you are cooking

Abhi: What, Why me? Butlers are there!

Mukti: (sternly) You are cooking (Abhi jus agreed the rest boys wanted to laugh but couldn't as Mukti will kill them and secondly there was no smile on the face of their respective lady loves which even lowered their mood. Mukti saw Nandini) just playing with her food)

Mukti: Choti finish it (she said sternly and Nandini  started eating she was done with two three bites when she heard)

“Manikkkk” Soha came calling him and rushed to their table

Nandini: Lo mar gai meri bhook (and she banged her spoon loudly on her plate, left the majority omlet untouched, picked her bag, got up and left the table before Soha could reach it. All looked at Nandini leaving the canteen with wide open mouth)

Cabir: (started) What the heck

Druv: Was that!! (completed)