After Effects On Her

Nandini: Bhai Manik kaha hai? (she asked Abhi and Mukti who were the only ones present on the dining table)

Abhi: Subha se dekha nahi doll (he could clearly see her eyes were red)

Nandini: Did he say anything to you? (she asked as Abhi looked at her) As in where he is going? How long is he going? We have fusion concert in evening (she tried to cover up but then she was worried)

Abhi: Nahi tho but he said he will be back after lunch he messaged me (Abhi said while drinking his coffee)

Nandini just starred at her food and walked to her room

Mukti: I swear I will dig Manik's grave if he doesn't make her smile till evening (she said seeing her untouched breakfast)
_______________________________________

Nandini was walking on the road her bang hung on her shoulder thinking deeply

Nandini's POV

He just left last night, did I do something wrong? Should I had not confessed? Did I destroyed whatever we had? Why isn't he coming in front of me? I waited for him last night but he didn't came... I went to his room in the morning but he wasn't there... His phone is off no message no calls... Where are you Manik? Have I lost you to...

PPEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!

End of POV

Her thoughts were broken by a horn making her look up to see Hrushikesh peeping from the car window

Have it not been her he would have trashed the person but seeing Nandini and specially seeing her like that he knew something was really wrong

Her eyes looked strange, it had no shine or michef or smile it always had but he could see her confused, he could even sensed that she has not registered that she was walking on the road and if he haven't see her at the right time she could have meet with an accident but all he could see was Nandini looking at him blank

Hrushikesh: Chal (he dragged her without a word to his car, messaged Saraswati to be there in the parking lot and exactly after five minutes when he parked the car he called her) Nandu (she, who was looking down in her lap looked at him then her eyes travel to the car then she looked out to see the college and then again looked at him, she was lost somewhere and this made Hrushikesh worried he never saw her like this. He got down and made her come out of the car walked to Saraswati who was waiting for him but her eyes struk on Nandini, her every chatter box didn't even wished her) Be with her! Don't leave her alone.. (Hrushikesh's voiced held a warning and was laced with worry when he walked at the opposite side calling someone and Saraswati took Nandini with her)
_______________________________________

Mukti: Choti room mein nahi hai (Mukti informed Abhi coming down stairs worriedly) She has not taken her phone (she said handing him Nandini's phone)

Abhi: Shit (he said calling Manik who's phone was off) Where can she go? (he asked Mukti as his phone buzzed) Hello Manik?

Hrushikesh: No Abhi it's Hrushikesh

Abhi: Ha bol na

Hrushikesh: Abhi come to college from where ever you are, Nandu is here and trust me she does not look good (he said making Abhi worried)

Abhi: Dude be with her I'll be there in five (Abhi said walking to his car followed by Mukti)

Mukti: Manik Malhotra I am going to chop you in peices (she said putting her seat blet as Abhi's car zoomed to the college)
_______________________________________

Nandini's POV

Mind: He left you

Heart: He won't I know

Mind: Then where is he?

Heart: Maybe he is planning something

Mind: But he could have at least given you some sort of reaction he doesn't loves you?

Heart: No he does, his eyes, his touch, his actions say he does

Mind: Then why is he afraid to tell you aloud?

Heart: It's nothing like that

Mind: It is Nandini, accept it accept it that you are not worthy to be love of... Everyone you love just leave you, your parents, your Amma's and now Manik

Heart: No he won't leave and I got everyone back to Mom- Dad, Bhai , Muku everyone, you are wrong

Mind: No I am not! You know it to Nandini, happiness isn't permanent for you it will never be everyone you love will leave you just like they did in past.... Maybe you don't know Manik has already left you, his phone is off, no one knows where he is, he could have meat with an accident, he might be injured or worst dea.....

Nandini: NO! (she yelled it so loud that the EMs who were looking at her from past ten minutes not reacting to any of their conversation and zooned out were taken by surprise seeing her scream like that. The others in Canteen were also taken by suprise by her sudden scream and that's when Abhimanyu and Mukti entered the Canteen)

Nandini looked around frantically registering her surrounding, she spotted Abhi and ran to him, hugging him as tightly as she could, seeing people stare at her like she has went nuts and started whispering to each other

Abhi: Everyone OUT! (Abhi ordered and all except the EMs left the Canteen) Doll? (he called making Nandini look at him)

Nandini: Manik? Manik thik hai na? (she asked Abhi but he could see she wasn't crying, her eyes were red but she wasn't crying)

Abhi: He is fine doll (he hugged her back) Wait I will call him and tell him to come and meet you (Abhi felt Nandini going still in his arms)

Nandini: No (but this scared everyone it wasn't a complaining or angry No it was a scared No) No don't call him, don't let him come close to me (she said shocking all) or he will also leave like others (Abhi sensed her fears)

Abhi: He won't doll, no one will leave you, don't you TRUST us? (His voice was vunnarable)

Nandini: I trust YOU but not my FATE! (She said and still there were no tears but now a determination shine in those eyes) Promise me you won't let him near me (she said forwarding her hand) Promise me (she said to hear people visibly grasp at her statement

Abhi: I won't Nandini (he said strenly) I won't promise anything like this which make you both give thousand deaths, I won't (even he was determined)

Nandini: Then Be It, I promise that I won't see him ever again (saying this she left as others looked at her)

Vaibhav: Go with her (he asked Vibhuti as she and Neha followed Nandini and others looked at Abhi who stood there shock, the trance was broken by Mukti's phone)

Mukti: (picking it up) Cabir fucking bring your best friend in Canteen within five minutes or else I will make sure you don't see the sun setting today (and she hung up)