Payback Time

Recap: DruLiya are couple

Reaching home everyone retired to their rooms. At night Manik entered Nandini's room from her balcony and tip toed to her. She was sleeping but there were frowns on her forehead

Manik: I am so sorry Nandini, trust me I just wanted to make you jealous, wo bas ek majak tha but your insecurities didn't crossed my mind, tum ne bola bhi that you want time to accept us because I know sab change ho gaya hai, years passed, time flew but always remember Naanu we can never change it's only you who have rights on me. I know itne time Baad mili ho you have your fears but trust me I never wanted to make you face your fears or play with them it was unintentionally, sacchi, Nandini promise.... I would never want to hurt you, galti se ho gaya, I would never do it again... I won't repeat it bas don't leave me, I won't be able to live.... You ignoring me is the last thing I want... Tumhe pata hai it hurts, it hurts when you don't even glance at me, when your eyes held pain, and what hurts more is I am the reason you are hurt, please I am sorry Nandini, I am sorry please don't ignore me, please I am sorry I am sorry (till now Manik had tears in his eyes, he just kissed her forehead and exited her room. Finding his warmth missing Nandini opened her eyes)

Nandini:  Awww monster is sorry!! But aise thodi chodungi tumhe Mani you have to taste your medicine na, you also have to experience how it feels when that Soha Poha sticks to you like fevicol ka attot jod.... Awww Manik Malhotra is going to be a volcano 🌋 tomorrow! Wow Nandini you are best, kya dimag chalta hai tumhara!!! It's going to be fun Mr Malhotra!!!!

Next Day

Raghav had cancelled the morning lecture so today everyone was going late fab5 and Abhi were sitting at breakfast table

Cabir: Nandu kaha hai?

Mukti: College

Druv: Itna jaldi kyu gai?

Abhi: She had to attend the literature clubs meeting so

Cabir: Tho why are we hear let's go college wha jake hi we will do breakfast (and all left for college in all this all observed that Manik was silent) (Daro maat tufan se pehle ki shanti hai 😝)

CANTEEN

EMs were settled in the canteen fab 5 and Abhi joined them

Abhi: Doll kaha hai?

Akash: She is giving college tour

Abhi: Kise?

Aradhya: Wo we had literature club ka meeting, there are some students visiting S. P. A. C. E for the inter college quizz taking place next week organized by the club. Those students had one of Nandu's class mate from Mangalore. What was his name.... Ha Venkut

Khushi: Venkut nahi, Venkat

Akash: Tumhe bada yaad hai uska naam

Khushi: (dreamily) Naam yaad rakhne layak ladka hai tho yaad rahega na

Akash: (under his breath) Venkut-Chirkut

Khushi: Kya bola tumne? (their tu-tu main- main was stopped by a loud thud as Manik had banged his glass on the table his eyes fixed somewhere. All followed his gaze and saw Nandini an a guy coming in the canteen their hands entwined with each other. And now all eyes was playing tennis between Nandini and the guy and Manik who was tightening his grip on his glass trying hard not to make a scene)

Vaibhav: I am sure he is just a friend (he said looking at Manik. Ok guys so all the other members of gang has observed MaNan's bond and think the like each other as they don't know the actual truth yet. Nandini and the guy sit at the table with others)