After Effects On Him

"I LOVE YOU MANIK"

He had heard her as his heart has skipped a beat, fearing what he will do will his fragile girl the first thing he did was run away before he hurts or scares her in his excitement

He left from there straight into Abhi's room, where he entered unannounced only to see Abhi was just going to kiss Mukti but ignoring this he went and hugged Abhi

Manik: Naanu said she loves me (he announced excited and for a second Mukti and Abhi stood shock seeping in his words the pounced on him and hugged him)

Mukti: What did you say (she asked coming out of the hug)

Manik: I didn't say anything (Manik said rubbing his nape only to be smacked by his sister)

Mukti: What the heck Manik Malhotra! You don't reply my Choti her answer for I Love You (she was ready to kill him and for a second Manik thought that Abhi and her just changed place)

Manik: I want it to ne special fir her (he said and Mukti pinched his cheeks saying Awww) Are you pregnant (he asked out of blue)

Abhi: What! No she is not you idiot!

Manik: So you are on your PMs (he asked casually and Mukti face plamed)

Mukti: No I am Not you idiot!

Manik: Then why the hell you are having mood swings (he asked as Mukti was ready to kill)

Abhi: Ok Malhotras, Shut it! My sister propose you you don't answer her what are you planning? (Abhi ask sternly)

Manik: I want this to be special for her and I will make it special for her (he said smiling) Before that I have to talk to Mom-Dad, you guys carry on (he said leaving the room but not before he got a pillow smacked on his back) Dad (he entered knocking)

Raj: Manik?

Manik: I wanted to talk (he said fidgeting with his fingers as Neyonika looked at him head to tie)

Neyonika: (squealing) You are proposing princess

Manik: (amazed) How do you know?

Neyonika: Maa hu (she said dramatically making both the men chuckle)

Manik: Actually I am not going to propose (he said making them suprise) I am going to answer (he said)

Raj: You mean?

Manik: Yes Dad she just said me that she loves me (he said smiling like a idiot)

Neyonika: So what are you waiting for go answer her right now (she ordered)

Manik: No Mom I want it to be special for her (he said and hold her hands) Do you both allow me to hold hand of your princess and be by her side all our lives (he asked his parents who smile at him)

Dad: You are only one who can (Raj said) and Not because you are my son but you earned her to be your (he said patting Manik's shoulder and Neyonika kissed his forehead) So I kind a need permission to take her with me tomorrow after the fusion concert (he said and his parents agreed. Happy he walked to his room and lay on his bed her 'I Love You Manik' ringing in his head went to sleep not knowing that his wish to make it special for her will bring a new strom in his life)
_______________________________________

Cabir: Manik (he called him who was standing on a plank trying the curtains) I think we have a minor problem (he said looking at Manik)

Manik: What Cabir tu dinner order karna bhul gaya na (he said coming out of the curtains he was tangled in and Cabir stood admiring him, from morning this guy was making arrangements on his own, this was one of the days he had dreamt about, proposing his Nandini) Cabir Salle aab kuch bolega! (Manik asked as he saw her jut looking at him)

Cabir: Mukti said she wants us in college Canteen like in five minutes (Manik furrowed his eyesbrows) and with her tone it's definitely something serious (he said as Manik looked at the decor it was done he asked one of his men to clear the unwanted thing as he will directly come here for his date and not headed to college)
_______________________________________

At the round table everybody except Nandini, Vibhuti, Neha sat

Manik's eyes were red with tears and anger as Hrushikesh narrated him the morning incident of how Nandini had an accident and her behavior and Mukti narrated what Nandini said

Abhi: Manik? (he called her softly, he knew the man in front of him loves his sister to no  bounds, he was the one who had the strongest hope that he will get her back and he had waited for her with all his pacience)

Manik: How dare she? (Manik sneered in pure rage) will she be able to stay without seeing me Bhai (he asked Abhi as Abhi nodded No) It's high time she should let go of her insecurities and I swear to our love I am doing this today (he said as he left the Canteen)

Vaibhav: Kya hai yeh dono!

Cabir: Pagal, ek dusre ke liye pagal hai dono (Cabir said and others laugh)

Druv: Abhi you aren't worried

Abhi: No Druv I trust Manik and I know he will make her understand his way and I really think that Nandini needs a Monster Manik treatment (he said seriously as Mukti slapped his arm)

Mukti: I just wish they be happy and together (she prayed and so this others)

After some time all left as they have to get ready for the Fusion Concert
_______________________________________

Manik walked to the college LR and Banged the door as Neha opened it

Manik: Ask her to get ready for the Fusion Concert and I am not taking a No (he said trusting a packet in her hand and was going to leave but stopped) And ask her to be on time, Manik Malhotra doesn't wait for anyone (he said sternly making Neha scared a bit)

Neha: Ok (she said but he had already left and she turned to Nandini who had her face other side not to see his face)

Walking ahead Manik stoped and leaned to a wall a tear slipped his eyes

Manik: You will regret Nandini, you will regret taking this decision, I will make sure you break this promise today itself that is what I promise