Unexpected Events

Recap: Girls confrontation

Boys were seated in the corner most canteen table looking at each other and spoke at the same time

Abhi: I don't know how to cook

Cabir: Navya ko farak padta hai

Druv: Aliya is going to find a boyfriend

Manik: My touch disgusts Nandini

Boys: (together) WHAT? WAIT!! WHAT?

Abhi: Kya bola tum logo ne abhi

Cabir: Ha tune kya bola abhi, you don't know how to cook OH God how are we arranging the dinner

Druv: Khane ki padi hai tujhe, yaha meri Aliya naya boyfriend dund rahi hai

Manik: Meri Aliya, ye kab hua buddy

Druv: Yaar I am serious keep your teasing aside for now, I just can't see it with other guy

Abhi: Accha than you didn't consider how will she feel when she will see you with Soha

Manik: Soha, sare fasad ki jaad hai ye ladki... Just see what I do with her

Cabir: (to Abhi) Aur tu tho aise bol raha hai jaise you didn't do anything with her

Abhi: Dude I knew my limits not like you guys jo usse chipk chipk ke dance kar rahe the and moreover I realized where I went wrong and apologized Mukti tho wo sab chodo let's just solve our issues now ek ek karke. Druv what were you saying about Aliya

Druv: She said she is going to hunt for a guy who can be her boyfriend according to her 'it's high time I get in relationship' (he mimicked Aliya)

Manik: Tho problem kya hai buddy jake bol usko you love her

Cabir: Aur nahi tho kya, mahurat nikal ke du, What are you waiting for Christmas?

Abhi: No he is waiting for a guy to propose Aliya, get married to her and have kids and the kids come and say 'Druv Mamu, Druv Mamu' and then he will tell them 'I am not your Mamu, I love your Mom' (Druv imagined all this)

Druv: NO!! I am proposing Aliya today (and he goes from there the other boys following him. Aliya and Mukti were sitting in the corridors gossiping and Nandini and Navya entered the same corridor to see Druv entering the corridor from opposite end and he was in hurry, he moved to MukLiya)

Druv: Aliya, I need to talk (his voice was so urgent and loud that people in the corridor halted to see the scene and even the boys reached there following Druv)

Aliya: Ha bolo na Druv

Druv: I know it's very important but mere liye Time aur place nahi baat zayada important hai (he kneeled in front of Aliya and as reflex Aliya stood up even Mukti. Each eyes and ears in the corridor were on Druv now) I am SORRY Aliya, aaj ke Baad Soha tho kya I won't go close to any other girl.... I am really sorry. We are friends from clidhood and you are sweetest girl I have ever meat. My feelings for you changed over times, Aliya for me you aren't just my friend I love you, I don't know when I fell for you but it just happened and I can't imagine how my life will be without you don't find any boyfriend for yourself I will be your friend, boyfriend, husband, father of our kids, driver, personal spot, shopping partner, cook, maid, jhadu-pocha cleaner everything but please don't leave me, please!! (and every person in the corridor went Awww and laughed at the same time)

Aliya: Druv you idiot I don't want you as any of these (and Druv face fell) Just be the one who loves me all my life (and she to kneeled do down) I love you too (and Druv hugged her tightly which she reciprocated and their trance was broken by loud applause as every person in the corridor was clapping and hooting for them)

Manik: (to Abhi) Iska sort out ho gaya aab tera sort karte hai (and Cabir nodded in response as if reading Manik's thoughts. ManBir walked towards DruLiya followed by Cabir and even NavNi reached them) Congrats Buddy (and he hugged Druv) and Congo to you too barbie doll (he said pulling Aliya in their hug. All the others to Congratulated the new couple)

Cabir: Let's party guys, what say?

Manik: Ha ofcourse

MukNi: Let's go to the beach!! (and they looked at each other)

Navya: Tum dono humesha ek sath ek jaisa bolti ho (and others laughed)

Aliya: Ha let's go to beach and we will have chat there (and ManBir smirk looking at Abhi who gave him thankful look)

Nandini: Ha challo waise bhi it's evening and humare poachne tak dhoop bhi kam ho jayegi (all headed to the beach but Manik excused himself to make a call and all were waiting for him)

Manik: Challe? (he said and was passing Nandini who pressed herself backwards not letting him touch her making Manik feel hurt and it was observed by the others. Manik just sat in his car MukBhi and Cabir in his car and Druv took other car accompanied by Aliya, Navya and Nandini. They reached the beach when Navya got a call and excused herself, MukBhi and DruLiya were romancing, ManBir were talking and Nandini stood near the water silently watching the sun set and the waves touching her feet and all their trance were broken by a question)

Navya: You guys didn't practice today?

Mukti: Ha, ek second how do you know?

Navya: Actually, guys, Neyonika ma'am called, she came to know from her sources that you are not practicing seriously so she appointed me as your band manager, and I join my work from tomorrow (the girls squealed in happiness and hug Navya) Tumlog kush ho (all gave her confused looks) I mean a band manager will make you guys behave you know

Manik: Oh you are saying we don't behave Madhubala (and Navya rolled her eyes on him)

Abhi: Actually Navya, we think we should have someone sitting on our head to do things (and others agreed)

Cabir: Calls for double celebration (and they all ran to the chat corner except for Manik and Abhi)

Manik: (looking at Cabir) Kitna kush hai pagal

Abhi: Tere wajha se (Manik looked at him) I know you called Mom and asked her to appoint Navya as band manager, Mom won't do any such thing without your consult (and Manik smiled at him and they both stood there in silence, after a long time Abhi spoke) You know she is right at her place, don't you? (and Manik nodded his head looking down) You weren't wrong Manik it's just the girls took it far and it's not their fault to they have their set of insecurities, so stop blaming yourself for this ruckus

Manik: How do you....

Abhi: Bachpan se janta hu tujhe, I can read you little bro tho mujh se chupaya na kar samjha? (Manik just bobbed his head and hugged him when they broke the hug they saw Mukti standing besides them)

Mukti: Ho gaya bro- little bro moment tho challo let's eat something (they were walking) waise bhai you can be a great actor you know (she said and whispers in his ears) yeh chat party and iss chat party ke dono reason ke piche kon hai I know (and Manik just laughed at the fact that how this two know him well) And you Mr. Thakkar be happy, it's not every time Manik can rescue you (and the trio laughed reaching towards others)