Chapter 38: Last Chapter

PLEASE READ

last chapter:) Read my message on my profile please. I know this chapter probably sucks, but it gives all the info you need on Rain's life now. there is no sequel, but feel free to make one if you want. Next to be updated is Abigail, which I'm on a roll with. And if I ever disappear for a long time again, I'm probably in the hospital.

Covers and trailers welcome for any of my stories.

Please fan so you get my messages if I send one, they're usually important.

I'm working on responding to all the comments and messages, but if you need to ask or say something, just private message me. I always answer those first.

Please give my other stories a chance. I know I suck at updating, but I'm trying.

Thank you guys so so so so so so much for your support and votes and comments and sticking with me. This is my first COMPLETED book and I am so happy right now. I love you all! You all mean so much to me and I wish there was some way i could repay you. But enough with my blabbering.

Enjoy:D

LAST CHAPTER

Here comes the hard part. Telling Jackson.

          I’m not sure what to expect. He might be happy because I was never supposed to be able to carry a baby, or he can be angry at Blake because he’s my brother and hates that I forgave Blake. So basically it could end really well or really bad.

          Blake and I haven’t found our own place yet so we’re still in the house with Beck, Rosie and all the other guys. Chloe and Jackson are coming over. Everyone ended up ordering pizza because they didn’t want some healthy recipe Rosie would end up making. I didn’t think it was a big deal, but the guys did for some reason.

          I didn’t tell Blake I was going to tell Jackson tonight because he would probably run and hide and I didn’t want that. I want Blake to be able to stand up for himself.

          The front door opened and Jackson walked in holding my baby nephew, with Chloe not far behind.

          I rushed over to hug my big brother, who I haven’t seen since the wedding two weeks ago because of my honey moon. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead like he did right before I left.

          “Did you have fun?”

          I grinned, “Of course. The island was beautiful.”

          “I bet.”

          “I took so many pictures.”

          “Do you guys have your clothes on in all of them?”

          “Jackson!”

          “Well it was your honey moon.”

          I sighed and closed my eyes, listening to Jackson wander away to get the baby something as he began to cry. Two arms wrapped around my waist and I welcomed them, leaning closer until I hit Blake’s chest.

          “Ignore him, Sweetheart. He’s just messing with you.”

          “No, he hates me now.”

          “Why would he hate you? Jackson would be no where without you.”

          I sighed heavily and walked away, needing some water to cool me down. I just keep over-thinking everything Jackson says and it starts to mess with my head, like what my dad did.