Chapter Seven

Dark ominous clouds started to roll in, and thunder from farther away started to erupt in its low baritone symphony. Russia starred outside the plane with his boss sitting in the aisle across from him, one leg draped over the other, his calmness was unsettling for what they were just shown hours earlier. 

President Petrov spoke up, "Ivan, you seem unsettled?"

Russia remained silent, turning to face his leader he smiled. "Nyet. I get to see my good friends..." his thoughts digressed, calmly adding, "...And to finish off, that thorn in my side." his eyes swelled at the mere thought.

The low hum of the plane's engine grew louder as it prepared for landing. Once the transporter came to a complete stop, he stepped off the plane to be greeted by some faces who were tense, anxious, and apprehensive. 

"Ah, what a sight..." he thought to himself. 

He stepped towards the other countries, towards china in particular while his boss took his car to the hotel where other world officials were.

"I know I contacted you, but no pulling anything." he strictly added.

Russia scoffed at the instigation from China, tilting his head with his eyes narrowing sharply at the china-man he scornfully replied, "You should be relieved I said yes to coming, no?"

 Walking past the man who was annoyed by his reply, followed behind Russia as they walked into the army based facility of Canada's. A large board had a map of the United States, as well as photos of certain individuals, connected together on certain areas of the map with red and blue strings. England tapped on his glasses that he had pulled on before quickly moving more strings around to different photos and writing on the board at a fast pace. Germany and some of the other countries were going over some documents as well as many discovered top-secret envelopes that could expose the US leader conspiring with the North Korean dictator practically for more than a year.

 Russia peered over to take a glance at some of the documents before Italy looked up and tensed, "R-Russia!?"

Russia cracked a smirk as he straightened his posture and removed his tan coat to reveal a tight black turtleneck.

 His arms crossed over his broad chest as he replied, "So, I was called. Why?"

Romano raised an eyebrow, "The Bastardo doesn't even know-a why he's here?" he whispered to Spain who snapped a panicked look at him if anything Russia had a superior hearing.

Canada walked up to Russia, only an inch shorter than the Russian, he narrowed his gaze. "You know why." 

He looks away for a moment before looking back at the Russian. "Before we say anything, you have to give your word that you are here to help us. If you do anything that goes against our plans- you won't be let off lightly."

The Russian continued to remain silent for a long period before he scoffed and leaned into Canada's face, giving off more intimidation. "Very bold, coming from someone who shares the same face like that, motherfucker." he bared his teeth at the man who hardly reacted to his threatening demeanor. Interesting observation.

Russia straightened his posture and took a step back, his neck tilted releasing a loud sickly crack ere he nodded. "Da. You have my word. But one condition will I do so,"

Canada nodded curtly, "Okay, your conditions?"

Russia's face tensed, his eyes grew colder. "I will be the one to deal with Im Hyung Soo."

Immediately South Korea shot up from his seat and snapped, "You will do no such thing! You've done plenty to my brother!"

China side glanced at South Korea before snapping out, "Quiet. If you know what is good for you."