V

The girls have been paying so much attention to sammy-i mean sam since we even got him.

I knew getting a fourth dog was a bad idea.

But no one ever listens to me unless it's about my problems or life actually.

But that dog gets all the attention and i'm starting to become jealous of a furry animal.

"Chae we need you to go buy some supplies for the sam. We need dog food, a bowl for the water, a chew toy, and a dog bed also a leash too. Thanks we knew we can count on you." Lisa says.

So they expect me to do all the work for them and not have any help at all.

What kind of friends are they? Not very good ones i say.

I grabbed a jacket and a mask to cover my face as i went to the store.

It was quite windy but not too chilly that's just the way i like about spring.

"Exuse me but are you lost?" Someone says.

"I don't even know anymore. I'm sorry but you see my friends just recently bought a fourth dog and they expect me to buy these things for the dog and i don't even know where the store is to buy those things." I said.

"Well i can show you don't worry sweetheart." They say.

How did they know i'm a girl? Is it because of my voice?

God! Why does my voice always has to be so recognisable.

"There you go honey." They said.

I bowed to them as they bowed back as i walked inside the store and went to the pets section and got the things that lisa told me to buy as i paid for the stuff and walked all the way back to the dorm.

I set the stuff on the table as i laid down after taking my jacket and mask off.

"Rosé? What took you so long!" Jisoo complained.

"Please just leave me alone. I need my rest." I said.

"Well at least you bought everything for little poor old sam." Jisoo says.

As she brings the supplies to jennie and lisa.

I still don't get why we even have a fourth dog in the first place?

Is that dog really that special? Is he really all they got? Am i being replaced by a furry lovable animal?