IX

Couple of weeks later i awoke to a bright light. I wasn't at jinyoung's place anymore. I was in a hospital bed. Am i in a hospital? I don't remember what happened. I saw my friends near me and jinyoung holding my hand.

"Chae you're awake." Lisa says.

Jennie,jisoo,and jinyoung all glance at me.

"What happened?" I asked. "You fainted when jinyoung was trying to save you from jackson wang." Jennie said.

I glance at jinyoung as a tear sheds down his cheeks.

"You saved me?" I questioned. Jinyoung nods as he carrassed my face softly. I melted into his touch. Everything felt right at the moment. He felt right. This moment felt right. But something didn't feel right.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. If i hadn't left you wouldn't be in the hospital right now." Jinyoung says.

"No it's not your fault." I said.

"Yeah right." Jennie muttered.

Jisoo punched her side as she winced in pain.

"No. I am going to be by your side always. I won't leave you. I promise to love and to cherish you rosé." Jinyoung oathed.

I felt my heart ache as my body aches. I felt like fainting once again. I didn't know what to feel. Is this reality or is this a fantasy?

I felt my eyes close slowly as jinyoung holds my hand tighter.

Jisoo's pov
Everything felt like it had stopped. I couldn't feel any emotion. Seeing rosé fall back to sleep again. I thought if it was the end of everything. The end of blackpink. The end of our friendship. The end of our lives. Everything felt like it was in slow motion.

"Jinyoung," i say "we have to go. The doctors and nurses will take care of chaeyoung. Just come on and come with us."

Jinyoung kept disobeying me. It was almost like he wanted to stay with rosé.

Does jinyoung have feelings for chaeyoung? Our rosé? No it can't be.

"Jisoo unnie lets go. I can't bare to watch the scene in front of me. You too jennie unnie." Lisa says.

I knew what jinyoung felt. I would've done the same if i had been by rosé's side. But i wasn't. I feel bad for not being by her side. What kind of friend am i? A bad one to be exact.

"Jisoo come on." Jennie said as she dragged me away.

Neither one of us spoke another word. Lisa just kept thinking about rosé. Me and jennie couldn't bare to think about the worst that's about to come.

"Do you think rosé will live? Is she going to die? If she is i can't bare to be alone again. Without chaeyoung here with us. I will feel lonely and depressed." Lisa said.

Lisa's right i would feel those exact feelings if it were to be true.

"No she can't be leaving us to the heavens. Rosé is not leaving us. She is going to live and not die." Jennie demanded.

"Jennie what are you talking about? It's over rosé is going to die at some point. What's the point in thinking about happy thoughts. Open your eyes and look at what's happening in front of you." I said.

Lisa nodded as she held my hand clinging onto me.

"No. She will live. I will not believe in this tell you're telling me jisoo." Jennie says. Can she really be that stubborn?

I didn't want to look at her anymore. I took lisa to the car leaving jennie alone in the hospital along with jinyoung oppa.

"But jisoo unnie what about jennie unnie? We can't just leave her." Lisa said. "What's the point!" I raised my voice at the younger girl.

I didn't mean to raise my voice at her. I never raise my voice at the members unless it's about dalgom or chicken.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. You didn't even do anything wrong. Look we're going over to jinyoung's apartment and talk to jackson wang. I want to give him a piece of his mind. You can go in the other room with yugyeom and bambam if you want." I said.

Lisa smiles softly as i drove all the way to jinyoung's.

To be continued.