XIII

I couldn't have been so mad and upset than before. I cannot believe that jennie broke my mom's trophy just because she wanted my attention. If she wanted my undivided attention she would've asked instead of breaking valuable things.

"Chae? Can i come in?" Jisoo asks. I nodded as i let her in as she closes the door behind her. "Look i know that you're upset with jennie. But she really misses you. She did this because she wanted you to notice her." Jisoo says.

"Whatever." I mumbled. "Rosé,if you won't forgive jennie then that makes me and lisa have to take sides,and you know that lisa's not that good with choosing you over jennie." Jisoo said.

She does have a point about that but jennie unnie did break my mom's trophy so she deserves to suffer as much as my mom did for that trophy.

"Rosé? I know you don't want to talk to me. But just hear me out. I'm really sorry really i am. I didn't mean to break your mom's trophy. The reason that i did that was because i missed you and i felt jealous because you were paying jinyoung,jisoo,and lisa much more attention than you do with me." Jennie apologised.

I didn't listen to her apology as jisoo kept glaring at me half of the time.

"So will you please do me the honor and forgive me?" Jennie asked.

I thought about it and left the room as i went into lisa's room.

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" Lisa asked. "Jennie unnie just apologised to me." I said. "And did you forgive her?" Lisa asked. I shook my head as lisa sighed and pouted at me.

"I get that you're still mad at jennie for what she did. But you have to forgive her at some point. She really didn't mean to break it i'm sure of that." Lisa says.

That's the same exact thing jisoo unnie said to me before jennie walked in on us.

"I'm not so sure if i even want to trust her again." I said. "Well in case you decided to trust her again. Let me and jisoo unnie know before it's too late." Lisa says.

I nodded as i thought about what had just happened yesterday.

Jennie broke my mom's most prized procession just because she missed me.

She could've told me before she smashed it into pieces.

How can i forgive her over that? I can't! She portrayed me and my family. Now i want to make her suffer.

If it's the last thing i'll ever do.