X

I awoke again the next morning. I saw that jennie,jisoo,lisa,and jinyoung weren't here with me. I looked around the room didn't know what to feel. Scared. Shocked. Confused. I didn't feel any of these emotions right now.

"Ms. Park,you're awake. I'm glad that you are awake. Your friends just stopped by not too long ago. A fine gentleman told me to give you this."

A tall blonde haired guy who looked at least almost like my age.

I didn't know what was inside the box as i tried to open it.

He helps me open it as it was a heart shaped necklace that had my name on it in bold letters.

ROSÉ

Jinyoung actually bought this for me? I have never bought anything for him though. Is this reality or just another fantasy?

"I'm Mason Lockheart but i liked to be referred to as Dr. Lockheart. But seems like you are feeling all right. I suggest that you go home and get plenty of rest." Dr. Lockheart says.

I nodded as Dr. Lockheart leaves the room. As i dressed into my normal clothes and went to the front of the hospital.

Mason lockheart is really nice but cute also. But jinyoung is way cuter than mason is.

"Jinyoung?" I questioned. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to pick you up. Your friends are at my place." Jinyoung says.

"And jackson?" I muttered.

Jinyoung's smile fainted as he glared at me.

"You must never speak of jackson wang ever again." Jinyoung demanded.

I didn't ask why because i didn't want to upset him even more than i have right now.

As he opens the door for me as gets in on the driver's side as drives us to his place.

Jisoo's pov
Lisa has been bugging me about rosé since we even drove here to jinyoung's place.

I'm starting to get a headache because of the girl. She can be annoying sometimes.

"Jisoo? Lisa?" Someone says.

Lisa's eyes were wide with excitement as she ran to one of jinyoung's friends.

"Bambam!" Lisa exclaimed. I covered my ears because of how loud she was. Like seriously you don't have to be that loud to see someone you have been friends with all these years. "Lisa! Noona!" Bambam exclaimed.

These two maknaes i swear. Where is jennie? She should be here any minute now.

"Sorry to intrude but where is jackson wang?" I asked. "Sorry can't speak about him here. Jinyoung said that we shouldn't ever speak of jackson here again. But here's one thing i can tell you. Is that he's probably in jail sentenced for twenty-three years." Bambam says.

Twenty-three years! That's a long time!

Lisa's pov
I didn't care about anything else than bambam. But it seems that he and jisoo unnie are talking about jackson wang. Is he really being sentenced for twenty-three years? That can't be true right?

"But the most important thing here is not only seeing lisa noona but knowing that your friend is coming here with jinyoung." Bambam says.

"Rosé's coming here with jinyoung!" I shouted. I saw jisoo unnie covering her ears. I didn't mean to intrude into their conversation. It's just that seeing rosé better and in front of me again is the last thing i need to see right now.

"Yah! Lisa!" Jisoo yelled. "Sorry unnie." I apologised. Jisoo just glares at me as bambam laughs his butt off. "Bambam oppa!" I shouted glaring at him. He just ignores me as the front door opens.

"Wait here i'll tell them the bad news. And then you will come out and surprise them." Jinyoung's voice was heard.

As me,jisoo,and bambam saw jinyoung with a sad expression on his face.

"I'm sorry but when i went to go visit rosé today. The doctors said that she just passed away fifteen hours ago." Jinyoung lied. I felt tears in my eyes as jisoo unnie tried to comfort me.

Rosé's pov
I didn't know if it was my cue or not. So i just walked out and surprised everyone except jinyoung cause he already knew anyway.

"Yah! Park chaeyoung! How can you lie about your death! And you jinyoung you were in the middle of this!" Jisoo unnie yelled. I flinched at jisoo's sudden raised voice as jinyoung held a huge smile on his face.

Lisa just glared at me with teary eyes as she walked close to me.

"I don't weather to lecture you or to hug you. You really had everyone scared for you. Well me and jisoo unnie but that's not the point. The next time that you do something like this again. I'm not talking to you for the rest of the year." Lisa said.

Jisoo nodded as she followed lisa to her car.

"Did we do the right thing?" I asked. "What do you mean? Of course we did the right thing. Don't worry they will get over it at some point." Jinyoung says. "Not me." Bambam blurted.

Both me and jinyoung glanced at him.

"You know jisoo noona and lisa noona are right. You two shouldn't have played such a dirty game to make us all think that rosé was dead. And you jinyoung oppa. You are no good either. You are just like jackson oppa. Always joking or playing around soon you will be coming home drunk and be ending up in jail just like jackson oppa. I'm going with jisoo and lisa. I can't stand you two any more." Bambam said.

Losing jisoo unnie and lisa was already enough. But losing bambam oppa was a whole nother story.

"They will come back. They will soon forget about everything. Trust me rosé." Jinyoung says.

I'm not sure if i want to believe jinyoung or to go with jisoo,lisa,and bambam right now.