05

"jinyoung hyung! can i borrow your phone?" guanlin asked.

"uh," jinyoung glanced at his phone once more before sighing, "alright. don't do anything stupid with it!"

guanlin nodded happily before going back to his room with jinyoung's phone in his hands.

"what's with the gloomy face, jinyoung-ah?" minhyun asked his (favorite?) dongsaeng as he sat beside him in the living room.

"girl problems?" jisung butted in.

"ah! ah! that girl you've been texting to, yea?" daehwi guessed.

"oh! jinyoungie also has a girl now?" jisung teased. "so, who's the lucky girl?"

"it's not that..i mean—"

"tell us! come on, don't you trust us?" minhyun persuaded as the three of them sat closer to jinyoung.

"well, her name is heeyoung. byun heeyoung. she was..my crush since grade 6—"

"grade 6? whoa!"
"shush, jisung hyung!"
"continue, jinyoung-ah."

"well, suddenly she dm-ed me and we started talking again for a few days now after 2 years," jinyoung said quietly and lowered his head.

"and you still like her?" jisung guessed.

"stop interrupting, hyung!" daehwi whined. "but yea you still like her, right? is that the problem?"

"um, yea but not only that. she rejected me when i confessed to her during grade 8 because she wasn't ready and we stayed as bestfriends. now that i've talk to her again, those feelings came back and i don't know what to do."

"well, one thing for sure, don't rush it," minhyun said.

"aigoo! our jinyoungie has grown up as well," jisung said as he hugged the younger boy.

"if you need advice, you can come to me, hyung!" daehwi said proudly.

"ish, go take care of your own girl problem, daehwi. you guys aren't even official yet," jinyoung hissed.

"does anyone else know, jinyoung?" minhyun asked.

"no—"

"jinyoung!!! guanlin is pretending to be you as he chats with someone on instagram!" jihoon shouted as he runs to the living room with guanlin trailing behind.

"ah, jihoon hyung why did you tell him!!! but by the way, do you guys know that baejin hyung is talking to a girl recently? noona is really kind and sweet too!" guanlin said.

"a girl?"
"jinyoung is talking to a girl?"
"whoa!"

"aish, guanlin and jihoon hyung!!" jinyoung whined as he snatched his phone from jihoon before running to his room out of embarrassment.

"what did they say, guanlin?"
"what's her name?"
"is it his girlfriend?"
"is she pretty?"